She had a BOYFRIEND brehs!

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
take the l and move on breh. It's a part of life. unless you want to mess with a crazy girl who is comfortable being in a relationship with one guy and leading another on.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
You don't ever listen to us over at the Gems thread do you?

If anything, she utterly, absolutely lost all respect for you when you curled up in that fetal position - you essentially emasculated yourself with that toddler maneauver breigh.

WTF were you thinking?!?!

I know it was an impulse of character, but you managed your emotions so pathetically, nothing could be salvaged from it; even if she did it out of spite (which a lot of girls your age do). But for your own dignity and self respect, you should have just been like;

"Oh word? Cool, when we fukkin'! Or if it seemed like she was being genuine, send her off with a, "bytch get the fukk out of my stomping grounds for toying with my heart Mattel style!"

The way you reacted was real defeatist, like you surrendered your entire soul the demon of deceit. You have to fight that shiit and show 'em that you're better than that and she ain't shiit anyway.

Gawt damnit, Stanley.

It's okay though. You're only 23 so happy birthday. You're better off without her so celebrate accordingly and don't off yourself yet. But that was so bytch shiit you pulled off and as an older breighamtom, i just have to call you out on that pitiful behavior, absolutely.

If you ever come on here again and tell us some bullshiit like that, i'ma have to slap the chapstick out ya damn lips, b.

Now here's a shot. Take it.

If you drown in it, let it be a symbol of resilience, spirit and perseverance... because you're going to need a lot of it while you travel on this long, arduously daunting, desolate road of life.

Cheers.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
you are in the friendzone

nah. i didnt say shyt to her after a certain point. it go so bad i didnt even know what she was saying. i just heard the sound but was too distraught to make out what she was saying. i just wanted to be alone. she sensed it so she left. i dont think i spoke one word to her in those last 3-5 minutes.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
i really want to ridicule you, but i actually feel bad for you
especially since you found out the girl you like had a boyfriend while you thought you was finna get your dikk wet for the first time

another one bites the dust
dont let it get to you
on to the next one
everything happens for a reason

that part of ur post makes me feel even worse:to:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
fukk that ho breh..

You're an Aquarius..we dont cry over females
its feb 8..its Friday..more hoes to scoop up out there

:blessed:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
fukk that ho breh..

You're an Aquarius..we dont cry over females
its feb 8..its Friday..more hoes to scoop up out there

:gladbron: ya right bro. im copping that $85 bottle moet rosé tmrw and pop that bytch with my lil nikkas

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:gladbron: ya right bro. im copping that $85 bottle moet rosé tmrw and pop that bytch with my lil nikkas

Feb 8th is already here breh breh

i got the day off,throw a lil party..nothing major

whats crazy is 2 of my mans and em birthdays are on the 10th and 12th of February
:ooh:

Aquarius Excellence