She had a BOYFRIEND brehs!

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
you have 5 minutes to paste that 3 page reply here or you are officially put on the :troll: list. I don't believe you either.

"im sorry about last night. i over reacted. i wasnt really thinking straight because i was just disappointed, confused, and tired. i feel bad for the way i treated you. you came over late, even tho u had to get up early in the am to tell me happy birthday and i never even thanked you for it. i hope you dont hold what happened last night against me because the only reason i reacted like that was because i liked you and i was kinda hurt and dejected. i wasnt angry at you(which was a lie:leostare:) or anything i just needed to be alone after u told me u had a bf. i hope we can put what happened behind us because i do think we can remain friends"

thats what i sent her. she didnt respond:snoop:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
got my nikkas comin over about serve them cake and rozay:gladbron: im done with shorty on to the next. it might be kinda awkward with her living across the hall.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
glad to see the conclusion of this story.one day someone will make a movie of it

till your next epic tale.

:salute:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Why feel bad? Shes obviously playing the shyt out of you and wasting your time. I've been in that situation before, breh. You need to move on before the situation starts to cause you stress.

yep...when she told you had a boyfriend...that was your test to see if you were a or :steviej: or a :cape:...I've failed and passed that test before bro so don't feel too bad about it. that's when you definitely need a straight line in that situation to keep the convo going.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
:aicmon:
i didnt cry i was just laughing semi-hysterically, more like you gotta be fukkin kiddin me.

I'm picturing this and :russ:

also you better turn up your music cause if you here her getting pounded out across the hall by her man you might just jump out the window.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
got my nikkas comin over about serve them cake and rozay:gladbron: im done with shorty on to the next. it might be kinda awkward with her living across the hall.

wait...how are you 24 and living in the dorms? thats for like 18 y/o....how old is this broad that gassed ya ass?

BlackZilla

M0derator
Daps
An alias that is a pathetic motherfukker, yet named after one of the biggest drug dealers ever.

Interesting :ehh:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
i just sent her a 3 page apology text IM DONE brehs:snoop:

christian-bale-american-psycho-gif-i19.gif

:pacspit: