She had a BOYFRIEND brehs!

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
she text me back 4 hours later. "well okay thats cool. im on my way home now so have a happy birthday" we exchanged a few texts so i think were still cool as just friends which im cool with :yeshrug:

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
she text me back 4 hours later. "well okay thats cool. im on my way home now so have a happy birthday" we exchanged a few texts so i think were still cool as just friends which im cool with :yeshrug:

Or maybe she doesn't want it to be awkward the next time she runs into you in the hall.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
th_troll_thread.jpg

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps

oh for fukks sake :what:

you are full of estrogen, buddy

for what exactly did you apologize? can you answer this question?

you have a lot of work to do and I am not sure it will be done in this decade

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You making a big deal about it killed your chances of ever getting with her...seriously hugging your pillow? I didnt read the backstory but if you were equally as p*ssy before you blew it a while ago. Girls cheat on their boyfriends the whole time and recruit other options as well you cant expect her to just fall in love with you like that she probably made up the boyfriend too.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Sha lalala don't be scared just fukk the girl

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
at first i was:sadcam:, but now my attitude is more so :manny:. i aint even really trippin no more because its all just one big learning experience for me personally. this was the first time in my life at 22 years old ever having a female in my bed to begin with. so now i could take the experience i gained from this situation and use it moving forward with the next bytch who comes along. i just started so late in life dealing with females that my developmental level is still at 6 or 7 th grade level(i never even had sexual contact with a female before) so im kinda playing catch up. i aint gon stunt i was kinda semi-depressed after that shyt happened, but i realised you gotta bounce back like learning how to ride a bike without training wheels, yea youre gonna fall, but if you dont get back on the bike youre never gonna learn. so, next time around im going be more experienced and be able to use what ive learned to benefit me. its kinda similar to how it took lebron 3 trips to finals to get a ring. imagine what wouldve happened if lebron wouldve retired after getting swept by the spurs in 2007? ima treat this shyt like professional sports: take a vacation, get in film room go over game tape of what of couldve done differently, work on perfecting my game, and come back hungrier than ever for my first ring just like king james.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at first i was:sadcam:, but now my attitude is more so :manny:. i aint even really trippin no more because its all just one big learning experience for me personally. this was the first time in my life at 22 years old ever having a female in my bed to begin with. so now i could take the experience i gained from this situation and use it moving forward with the next bytch who comes along. i just started so late in life dealing with females that my developmental level is still at 6 or 7 th grade level(i never even had sexual contact with a female before) so im kinda playing catch up. i aint gon stunt i was kinda semi-depressed after that shyt happened, but i realised you gotta bounce back like learning how to ride a bike without training wheels, yea youre gonna fall, but if you dont get back on the bike youre never gonna learn. so, next time around im going be more experienced and be able to use what ive learned to benefit me. its kinda similar to how it took lebron 3 trips to finals to get a ring. imagine what wouldve happened if lebron wouldve retired after getting swept by the spurs in 2007? ima treat this shyt like professional sports: take a vacation, get in film room go over game tape of what of couldve done differently, work on perfecting my game, and come back hungrier than ever for my first ring just like king james.
:ehh: I respect that statement minus the vacation, get on that shyt ASAP. You have the right mindset to get p*ssy.

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lets be real, that nikka is make believe if she just now bringing him up, she doesn't want you to have the box. Simple as that