She had a BOYFRIEND brehs!

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
:shaq2: this fella here....so she has a boyfriend and she still came in your room that should tell you something.... u jus ethered urself cuz :deadmanny:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
:shaq2: this fella here....so she has a boyfriend and she still came in your room that should tell you something.... u jus ethered urself cuz :deadmanny:

That's the thing breigh. If he kept his game tight and focused on the bytch - he would have smashed.

But his nervous, reserved attitude and not pouncing at the opportunity. She got fed up with him acting like a coward and responded by saying, "Look, i got a dude."

What she really meant to say was,

"Dude, you aren't making any moves. I'm getting fed up with your passive nature and i'm just going to ruin your night/birthday party by disclosing something that i wouldn't have if you just executed this pussaliyah right. So here's my gift to you! I'M TAKEN!"

You see what i did there?

But i'm trying to help guy out but he's just so enamored by the fact that she's giving him attention and he can't shake off the rust.

How can you care so much about somebody who don't give two shiits about you?

And don't tell me its cuz you're focused on school and distracted by fukkin' sneakers - hence, you're ineptitude with the opposite sex.

YOU HAVE THE RESOURCES AND A VAST WATERFALL OF KNOWLEDGE CONTINUALLY BEING SPAT TO YOU IN VERY STEADY AND FORMULAIC PATTERNS TO ENSURE YOU ARE SUCCESSFULL WITH THE WOMENZ!!!

But you're so fukkin' stubborn b.

The wealth of information and you just :trash: it.

I don't know about the rest of the guys here... but I ultimately feel insulted cuz all these "gems" we spew and still... you fukked up a grand opportunity.

Hope you learn from this cuz i ain't tryna hear about pansie shiit like, "Oh, but i still care about her breighs!!! Why are my pillow cases still so damp after taking them out the dryer?"

Well...

...it's cuz your tears haven't stop flowing.

:leostare:

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/61081-brehs-help-me-f*ck-b*tch-across-hall.html#post2249139
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/79420-i-got-her-number-brehs-now-how-do-i-
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room...-i-do.html#.URSh36VEGycf*ck.html#.UP9GVydEGyc

:snoop:
I start off my first hour of being 23 with an L brehs.
i cant believe this shyt brehs. I text shorty and tell her to come wish me a happy birthday:win: so we chillin and shyt. then somehow the conversation got really awkward when she said some shyt like "you dont remember what i told you the first time" and im like no what:huh: because it was like a joke but it was really weird. she was VERY reluctant to say. so im like what?:sadcam: (i thought she was about to tell me she was born a man:damn: cause shorty is 5'9'' wears a size 10, lifts, and her hands are the same size as mines no homo). she was like "i have a boyfriend". at that point i just layed down and hugged my pillow like a stuffed animal:sadbron:but i was :laff: the whole time. she was like "why are you lauging":huh: i dont know how to describe the feel in my heart and soul atm...

:comeon:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man we helped this man and it's a troll?

Never understood people who troll. All those paragraphs for no reason? Wheretheydothatat?

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
its the last time im communicating with. she didnt answer my first text, i tried to call no answer, so it only seemed logical to send an apology text as a last ditch effort to salvage some kind of relationship.

you have 5 minutes to paste that 3 page reply here or you are officially put on the :troll: list. I don't believe you either.

Tha Snowman

Rookie
Daps
Proof or stfu. I'm tired of seeing these threads upped and the constant disappointment each time I click on it, thinking it'll be different.

If this is legit, son, you need and deserve any further help and advice because you're clearly struggling. But pending that, you're :troll: status from here on.