Shaun King Is A White Male

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Racism has beaten us to a pulp. In 2021 Shaun King is considered a black man in America. The black pride has been wiped clean off this planet :wow: :mjcry:
There are stronger agendas in play here than blackness.

You see it on this forum everyday.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So you telling me you and a whole other person dropped these threads?Shaun King is White.

I don’t believe in coincidences:stopitslime:

I don’t give a fukk what you believe in. I bet my account on the shyt. I ain’t never been on Nike talk a day in my life. Go do the research on that account, then go research my account since you wanna be a detective ass nikka. Come back with some more correlations. You don’t even have to put anything up. Only I will put my account on the line. It don’t even have to be direct proof... Go find enough circumstantial evidence that would reasonably point to me being behind that account and on my momma I will never post here again.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
No, Paul Wall is. However, Paul claims to be nothing but a white man. Paul Wall is rue to himself. Paul Wall did not apply for and receive a scholarship for black people as a white man. Paul Wall didn’t throw his own momma under a bus and call her a whore to justify lying about being a black man.

Exactly .. Paul jus a victim of his environment jus like riff raff..whitefolks In Tennessee

Paul don’t talk down on none of parents even his pops who he hardly saw

he was poor .. for the most part came around us n learn to hustle .. jus like riff..

nighas tried Paul he took asswhuppins handed them out too jus like riff raff.. Paul n riff will talk their way out of it first .. but if that don’t work both them boys will square up

riff went to langham knew him thru basketball ..hell useta paint slabs in his moms garage

he got in some shyt .about the paint where it came from . n they moved to Minnesota

he came back .. painted in the side still .. n started hangin out in greenspoint n sharpstown hustling graphics for albums

he ended up runnin with kiotti durin kiottis 106 n park freestyle Friday run .. n started rappin full time

both riff n Paul white as shyt .. but got the nawf side grind in em they had the same circle of potnas outside of Cham thundercat n rasaq

but the ones that was out there in the streets gettin it .. lew hawk pic tiger ad .. they were their shadows on the low

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Even the thread is “stolen” Shaun king still a cac:mjgrin:

Maybe, he such a cac, and it’s so obvious, that people have been, and will be calling out the bullshyt. I’m sure the phrase Shaun king is white, has been uttered by many perplexed people. Trust me, I care enough to make athread on the coli talking shyt, but not enough to be going around the whole world wide fukking web, signing up for multiple forums, to post about this cracka. It ain’t that serious

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Whatever his motivations, he’s never done harm and he’s gotten BIG time results out of work he’s put in on numerous issues. Can’t count how many racists and/or racist establishments he done got up out the paint.

What have you done? -“I wAs pEppEr sPraYed aT tHe geOrGe fLoyD pRoTest” - .... besides that?

:lupe:

He lied about being black to get money and attention. He took away from a real black community activist. He could have did the same thing as a white Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Whatever his motivations, he’s never done harm and he’s gotten BIG time results out of work he’s put in on numerous issues. Can’t count how many racists and/or racist establishments he done got up out the paint.

What have you done? -“I wAs pEppEr sPraYed aT tHe geOrGe fLoyD pRoTest” - .... besides that?

:lupe:

You such a hoe. Cause you alluding to my post when I mentioned being pepper sprayed, but being disingenuous and leaving out the rest of the post.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Shaun%20King%20sophomore.png

People really using this pic that has yellow saturation at 60000% to prove he's black?? :mjlol:

Winona Ryder would've looked like Halle under that saturation :laff:

OIP.Tn3RthXmW_jVr81qQLb1SQHaMD

Halle-Berry-sexy-cleavage-1.jpg

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Shaun%20King%20sophomore.png

People really using this pic that has yellow saturation at 60000% to prove he's black??

I promise it won’t make you less black to admit that he looks like he has mixed race facial features in that picture. And if you don’t think so then you are naive to what a person with some Black in them looks like.

Does that make him actually Black? Not in my opinion. And I really don’t give a f*ck about the dude honestly I don’t even keep up with him.

But I will always and forever call out f*ck sh*t when in the presence of it, such as a thread full of couch surfing armchair militants who do nothing for the community- trying cancel and slander a mf who actually puts in work and has produced actual tangible results on these racist cacs heads- just because the mf wishes he was Black smh. The utter stupidity.

And not one person has alluded to his skin tone in that picture as being what makes him look mixed in it, but that is where you’re trying to shift the goal posts because you have nothing else.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
He lied about being black to get money and attention. He took away from a real black community activist. He could have did the same thing as a white Man

So you wouldn’t have minded him doing any of the aforementioned, as long as he’d done it while saying “I’m white”? Who is the activist he “took away from”? Without receipts you’re just spewing coli babble.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I don’t give a fukk what you believe in. I bet my account on the shyt. I ain’t never been on Nike talk a day in my life. Go do the research on that account, then go research my account since you wanna be a detective ass nikka. Come back with some more correlations. You don’t even have to put anything up. Only I will put my account on the line. It don’t even have to be direct proof... Go find enough circumstantial evidence that would reasonably point to me being behind that account and on my momma I will never post here again.

tenor.gif

Nobody cares about you or your account enough to do that much work:hhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They get it straightened too dummy.

That's mostly jewish and italian women. Not northern european white women. Their hair is almost always naturally straight.

Remember Europeans are actually the albino descendants of Indians. Its why both groups speak Indo-European languages. And if you know anything about Indians, they have exclusively straight hair. You'll rarely see a full-blooded Indian or Asian with even the slightest curl to their hair. Curly hair is a uniquely African trait that came to Europe as a result of black admixture.

You need to learn your history. Our ancestors ruled over Europeans for hundreds of years. In that time we introduced the curly hair phenotype into certain populations.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
That's mostly jewish and italian women. Not northern european white women. Their hair is almost always naturally straight.

Remember Europeans are actually the albino descendants of Indians. Its why both groups speak Indo-Europeans languages. And if you know anything about Indians, they have exclusively straight hair. You'll rarely see a full-blooded Indian or Asian with even the slightest curl to their hair. Curly hair is a uniquely African trait that came to Europe as a result of black admixture.

You need to learn your history. Our ancestors ruled over Europeans for hundreds of years. In that time we introduced the curly hair phenotype into certain populations.
All that jibber jabber and you still can't tell white man from a black man.