Shaun King Is A White Male

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm talking about this picture you posted.
ma.png

His hair is very curly. Pure caucasians don't have that sort of hair naturally. Other than for being darker, my baby pictures look to similar to his. I used to have similar curls in my hair as a kid.

If he had straight hair, then you would be onto something. But this picture doesn't disprove him having at least some African ancestry.
:mjtf:nikka HIS MOTHER
HAS CURLS IN THE SAME PIC.

WHATEVER SHE DID TO HER HAIR,
SHE DID TO HIS.
:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjtf:nikka HIS MOTHER
HAS CURLS IN THE SAME PIC.

WHATEVER SHE DID TO HER HAIR,
SHE DID TO HIS.

White women perm their hair to be curly. They don't do the same for their boys. Same way black women relax their hair but don't do it to their sons.

Ya'll nikkas really know nothing about women.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All that jibber jabber and you still can't tell white man from a black man.

Actually what I can do is read. And based on the historical record, black men were in Europe for 700 years and procreated with the natives of the lands they ruled. It was this black admixture that gave some Europeans curly hair. If curly hair was native to caucasians, then Indians would have curly hair since they are the forefathers of modern Europeans.

Ya'll need to read some books and gain the knowledge white supremacy has tried to hide from us.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
White women perm their hair to be curly. They don't do the same for their boys. Same way black women relax theur hair but don't do it to their sons.

Ya'll nikkas really know nothing about women.

She probably permed her hair that’s what crackers do to get curly hair, but are you honestly going to sit here and claim this woman permed her 1 or two year olds child’s hair :gucci:
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS CURLS?

EgoMp21XcAA132L.jpg

2B8308A000000578-0-image-a-72_1440049041839.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Pops

shaun%2Bking%2Bdad.png

Moms
7408940_o.jpg

Him and Moms
ma.png

His birth certificate was exposed years ago and of course he was listed as white...cause that mothafukka is white. This was his explanation:

“The reports about my race, about my past, and about the pain I’ve endured are all lies. My mother is a senior citizen. I refuse to speak in detail about the nature of my mother’s past, or her sexual partners, and I am gravely embarrassed to even be saying this now, but I have been told for most of my life that the white man on my birth certificate is not my biological father and that my actual biological father is a light-skinned black man,” King said in a statement to The Post

giphy.gif

I mean, I just can’t believe dude been able to get away with this obvious ass shyt for so long. This Ghostly Carmichael looking ass nikka went to an HBCU on a scholarship designated for black people :gucci:
He gets away with because dumb black women believe his schtick for the most part. Its disgusting the bullshty he's allowed to get away with. What tangible thing has this cac built? Besides his failed media empire?

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS CURLS?

EgoMp21XcAA132L.jpg

2B8308A000000578-0-image-a-72_1440049041839.jpg

First of all, lots of black people who have a loose curl pattern will have a look to their hair where it looks straight when its extremely short. That's because the curl pattern doesn't set in until the hair is certain length. Also how you comb the hair immediately after taking a shower matters. If your curl pattern is loose enough, you can comb wet hair into looking straight after it dries out. Its possible his mom used to comb the curl pattern out of his hair after taking showers to make him look more white.

Honestly I can't believe I have to explain all of this. Most black people should already know this.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
First of all, lots of black people who have a loose curl pattern will have a look to their hair where it looks straight when its extremely short. That's because the curl pattern doesn't set in until the hair is certain length. Also how you comb the hair immediately after taking a shower matters. If your curl pattern is loose enough, you can comb wet hair into looking straight after it dries out. Its possible his mom used to comb the curl pattern out of his hair after taking showers to make him look more white.

Honestly I can't believe I have to explain all of this. Most black people should already know this.
FOH GOOFY c00n.

IF YOU COMB YOUR CURLS OUT
YOURE GONNA HAVE A FRO
NOT STRAIGHT HAIR.

HE GOT STRAIGHT DOG HAIR
IN THOSE KIDS PICS.