Shaun King Is A White Male

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I find it odd that a guy who grew up in a white household with a white mother, white siblings and white father (even if not legitimate) became a black activist. It’s not as if he ever met his “real” father or had a relationship with the African American community. Very odd indeed.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
Came across this video and it reminded me of this thread. I'm on the fence about dude but his story is not impossible

these girls went viral a few years ago,

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
this only happens in North America.

Outside of America - everyone would call him a white or mixed-race man.

Literally nobody respects or honors the "one drop" rule outside of America because mulattos outside of America have always betrayed their black families throughout history

But in North America, the white man lumped everybody in the same pot... so a person with one quadroon parent and a person with 2 black parents - are the same person.
This is false...

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
exactly, nikkas seem to love to ignore the Hypodescent and hyperdescence element at play in the separate spheres people live iin regards to "race"

Black americans have a hypodescent, its why a mulatto class is not happening here. Whereas it does in other parts.

but things like this wont be talked about because it doesnt play into the hands of nikkas on here with their propaganda they trying to get off on here to the board.
There is an unspoken mulatto class.

Whether in healthcare, employment or whatever - it's better to be a lighterskinned black person than a darker one on these points

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
HE STEALS MONEY INTENDED TO HELP THE BLACK COMMUNITY. WHEN THE SCRUTINY IS ON ABOUT THE MISSING DONATIONS, HE BRINGS UP "NO BUT I'M ACTUALLY BLACK" AS A DISTRACTION.

It's the reason he won't do/post DNA results. So it can continue to be a discussion and a distraction to his stealing. Tamir's mom wrote 15 lines about him being a thief and 3 about him being a white man. But we talking about him being white in the main.

And yes. That's a white man. 13% African, 0% African. It don't matter. That's a white man.

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
exactly, nikkas seem to love to ignore the Hypodescent and hyperdescence element at play in the separate spheres people live iin regards to "race"

Black americans have a hypodescent, its why a mulatto class is not happening here. Whereas it does in other parts.

but things like this wont be talked about because it doesnt play into the hands of nikkas on here with their propaganda they trying to get off on here to the board.
Off-topic, but are their other hypodescent groups other than Black Americans? Maybe Native Americans with the blood quantum factor but other these two, I can't think of much.