FOH GOOFY c00n.

IF YOU COMB YOUR CURLS OUT
YOURE GONNA HAVE A FRO
NOT STRAIGHT HAIR.

HE GOT STRAIGHT DOG HAIR
IN THOSE KIDS PICS.

:devil:
:evil:

You get a fro if you wait to pick out the hair after its fully dry. However, if you have a loose mulatto type curl pattern, you can style the hair when its wet to look straight. How do you think mixed race girls style their hair?

Ya'll sounding straight goofy right now with this ignorance about black hair.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
I'm talking about this picture you posted.
ma.png

His hair is very curly. Pure caucasians don't have that sort of hair naturally. Other than for being darker, my baby pictures look to similar to his. I used to have similar curls in my hair as a kid.

If he had straight hair, then you would be onto something. But this picture doesn't disprove him having at least some African ancestry.

nikka what? All types of white people have naturally curly hair JUST like that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka what? All types of white people have naturally curly hair JUST like that.

That's because there is significant black admixture in European populations that cacs don't like to admit. The Moors ruled Europe for over 700 years and didn't bring their women with them. That meant they were running through white women all across Europe. Its why in several European countries up to 20% of the male population carry African male genetic markers. The Europeans who you've seen with curly hair got that curl in their hair from their hidden black ancestry.

If you want to see what pure caucasian hair looks like, look at the populations in India. The dark skin asiatic Indian is actually the forefather of the European. Whites are actually nothing more than albino Indians. And if you have ever seen Indian hair, you know its extremely straight. Almost no Indian has any sort curl pattern in their hair. Same think with East Asians. The only people on earth with a natural curl pattern to their hair are Africans. And the few Europeans who carry a curl pattern in their hair got it from African admixture.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I support him bringing attention to shyt (but I would never donate to him and think those that do are stupid)

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's because there is significant black admixture in European populations that cacs don't like to admit. The Moors ruled Europe for over 700 years and didn't bring their women with them. That meant they were running through white women all across Europe. Its why in several European countries up to 20% of the male population carry African male genetic markers. The Europeans who you've seen with curly hair got that curl in their hair from their hidden black ancestry.

If you want to see what pure caucasian hair looks like, look at the populations in India. The dark skin asiatic Indian is actually the forefather of the European. Whites are actually nothing more than albino Indians. And if you have ever seen Indian hair, you know its extremely straight. Almost no Indian has any sort curl pattern in their hair. Same think with East Asians. The only people on earth with a natural curl pattern to their hair are Africans. And the few Europeans who carry a curl pattern in their hair got it from African admixture.

I work with 3 indian men with curly hair.

I suppose u gonna tell me they black too

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I got hella light skin people in my fam. Don’t no one in my family look like dude. That boy pale.

I don’t know what they be doing on Twitter. All I know is, that’s a cracka. Not a wheat cracker. A saltine. He white as fukk. He not black. Look at his parents for Christ sakes :mjlol:
Bro the light skin gene in my family is dominant as fukk but even with a light skin partner nobody born into the family was ever that damn bright :mjlol:.

All dark skin people who had a kid with someone in my fam the kids were always still light brown or my color in some cases. shyt, my pops is MJ skin tone :mjlol: