Shaun King Is A White Male

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Shaun%20King%20sophomore.png

Idk man, I have light skinned cousins that I grew up with that looked just like this when they were younger.
Damn bro look black for sure right here

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If you watch European football, you may think Christiano Ronaldo is mixed because of his hairstyle.
He has a European fashion model dude type hairstyle nothing is black about his hairstyle.

Ronaldo is actually mixed though his paternal great grandmother was from Cape Verde.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaun%20King%20sophomore.png

People really using this pic that has yellow saturation at 60000% to prove he's black?? :mjlol:

Winona Ryder would've looked like Halle under that saturation :laff:

OIP.Tn3RthXmW_jVr81qQLb1SQHaMD

Halle-Berry-sexy-cleavage-1.jpg

I think its more of his facial features and hair that makes him look black in this picture than anything to do with the yellow hue. Lotta light skin brehs had that same look which is why people are saying he looks black in this picture.

With regard to Winona Ryder and Halle Berry, you do know Halle had surgery on her nose to make it look less African. So there's that. Pre-surgery Halle Berry would look very different from Winona Ryder.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
he could be lying, but its a weird lie, but he definitely fits what a light skin black man/white woman child would look like, hair texture and all, so i take him at his word

there is a recessive light skin gene in black people that is not directly related to europeans, that means that black siblings can come in different colors but their hair and other features are the same

but some light skin black people are light skinned because they are more than 50% white, so if they procreate with a european the child can easily be less than 25% black and therefore black under the one drop rule

he should take a dna test and make it public but imo his looks does fit the latter explanation

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
me personally I dont get into the tribalism beef :yeshrug:

black people on every continent getting economically & politically bytch-slapped ... they're isn't a single place on the planet that is an economic and political strong-hold for black people

All of us some hoe ass nikkas....I dont beef about who has the best spot on the global sinking ship.

when I said "hold it down" - I meant Africa & the Caribbean will maintain the African bloodline - mainly due to tribalism.
What are you? Are you ados/FBA?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Shaun is not to be trusted. He found a meal ticket in this and he gone ride to the wheels fall off. Until someone can post undisputable evidence of him faking being black/ados.

personally im not hung up on his skintone as some of yall are(as usual) big thing to me is how he wont do the DNA test

or any test to prove it. guy knows he has this eye on his ancestry but he gets by due to this fraud "activism" he does. and he can continue to skate by

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
this only happens in North America.

Outside of America - everyone would call him a white or mixed-race man.

Literally nobody respects or honors the "one drop" rule outside of America because mulattos outside of America have always betrayed their black families throughout history

But in North America, the white man lumped everybody in the same pot... so a person with one quadroon parent and a person with 2 black parents - are the same person.
He definitely has some black in him somewhere, I mean his racist high school peers recognized that and beat him severely to the point he ended up in a coma.

The one drop rule might be as racist AF but it's has greatly benefited the unity of black people in America, in other parts of the world, biracial HATE black people more than the white man, they overcompensate by becoming militants. Sort of like how the Irish were discriminated against by other whites and they in return decided to be the most racist white against Blacks. Another example, Look at the 'Colors' in South Africa and Dominicans and Brazil etc.

this thread has been here for 5 years

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...o-afroamerican-identity.327574/#post-13828058

and yall still dont know the origins of One drop rule:francis:

Dominicans and Brazil

Dominicans are like ados they are a admixtured group, plus idk if they hate anyone more. But there is a hostile history with haitians.

and brazil is diff where there system is solely on skin color. So you can have someone who descends from 2 afro brazilians but if light enough they register as "colored"

things are more nuanced than how you put it

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
nah but on some real shyt bro.... with all this social & economic integration + interracial relationships being promoted heavy... the goal is eliminate "real black people" in exchange for an assimilated "Shaun King type" black man.... in 200 years - the black man in North America will be Shaun King, and black women will be pretty much non-existent.

Black people in the Caribbean & Africa gonna hold it down though.

1. There's not going to be a mulatto class in America. Nonblacks rarely marry nor have kids w/ blacks here.

2. Carribean and Africans ain't gon hold it down. Them nikkas on skin bleaching, and get bossed up on by Asians in their own lands and they're the majority. :dead:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. There's not going to be a mulatto class in America. Nonblacks rarely marry nor have kids w/ blacks here.

2. Carribean and Africans ain't gon hold it down. Them nikkas on skin bleaching, and get bossed up on by Asians in their own lands and they're the majority. :dead:
Lightskins and lebanese run their countries...they just run around in them: they need to figure out what's good w/ that and stop running away from Shawarma Sam's mafia moves - into the hands of more white people, in a whiter country.
:francis:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this thread has been here for 5 years

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...o-afroamerican-identity.327574/#post-13828058

and yall still dont know the origins of One drop rule:francis:

Dominicans are like ados they are a admixtured group, plus idk if they hate anyone more. But there is a hostile history with haitians.

and brazil is diff where there system is solely on skin color. So you can have someone who descends from 2 afro brazilians but if light enough they register as "colored"

things are more nuanced than how you put it
They're playing games with that Pardo/Black thing.
Brazil is only 7% black, it's mostly "pardo" (according to them).
They practice hyperdescent, so they're not really part of the conversation.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
They're playing games with that Pardo/Black thing.
Brazil is only 7% black, it's mostly "pardo" (according to them).
They practice hyperdescent, so they're not really part of the conversation.
exactly, nikkas seem to love to ignore the Hypodescent and hyperdescence element at play in the separate spheres people live iin regards to "race"

Black americans have a hypodescent, its why a mulatto class is not happening here. Whereas it does in other parts.

but things like this wont be talked about because it doesnt play into the hands of nikkas on here with their propaganda they trying to get off on here to the board.

Daps
Where is his black family tho
Has he posted picks of his grandma aunties and dem on his black side of the family
This dude look like an Cuban cac

If he was bald he would be Pitbull ...

Last edited: