Shaun King Is A White Male

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I never knew he “pretended” to be black. Never heard him say it, none of that. I don’t follow that dude. I always thought of him as a white boy who looked mixed who puts in work for black causes. That’s who he is to me until proven otherwise. The allegations in this thread about him saying his father is black have neither been proven or disproven so with that he’s still just white body Shaun who puts in work for black causes, as he’s always been to me. and I hold him in much higher regard than some damn Paul Wall. I don’t think calling people “stupid” is what you want to do buttercup, as you and I both know it only ends with my foot up your gaping ass and you tucking your tail between your legs and hiding behind your mod cape. :manny:

cac you sat here and read this thread! You didn’t know that cac lied talkin about his father??
THAT CAC DONT PUT IN NO WORK FOR US GOOFY!!

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Did Paul wall claim to be black and use an imaginary black father to defraud black folks out of hundreds of thousands of dollars (allegedly)

I can’t tell which of y’all are trolls and which of y’all are genuinely stupid, but :dead: at comparing an admittedly white rapper to someone pretending to be black

Also black bodies are a full time job for Shaun King. It’s how he makes a living, brehs on here acting like he’s righteous or does so much for the black community out of love, it’s literally how he feeds his family

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Also black bodies are a full time job for Shaun King. It’s how he makes a living, brehs on here acting like he’s righteous or does so much for the black community out of love, it’s literally how he feeds his family

Whatever his motivations, he’s never done harm and he’s gotten BIG time results out of work he’s put in on numerous issues. Can’t count how many racists and/or racist establishments he done got up out the paint.

What have you done? -“I wAs pEppEr sPraYed aT tHe geOrGe fLoyD pRoTest” - .... besides that?

:lupe:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
That cac don’t put in no work but collecting checks. Just like that goofy cac Tim wise. They say some “radical” words, point the obvious and some of us blacks folks thinking they “putting in work”. people been exposing Shaun king, asking him where is all the money raised going to

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Whatever his motivations, he’s never done harm and he’s gotten BIG time results out of work he’s put in on numerous issues. Can’t count how many racists and/or racist establishments he done got up out the paint.

What have you done? -“I wAs pEppEr sPraYed aT tHe geOrGe fLoyD pRoTest” - .... besides that?

:lupe:

Shut the fukk up

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
That cac don’t put in no work but collecting checks. Just like that goofy cac Tim wise. They say some “radical” words, point the obvious and some of us blacks folks thinking they “putting in work”. people been exposing Shaun king, asking him where is all the money raised going to

You are pathetic b :pachaha:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
These goofy p*ssy mfs said Shaun King is cancelled just for being white
Nah. We don't like him because he's a liar and a con artist who uses black suffering to get clout and line his pockets. As I said earlier ITT, if he was straight up about his whiteness and his businesses, he'd be OK.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
nikka what? I never posted on Nike talk in my life? That shyt is full of crackas like Shaun King. The fukk? Post the shyt nikka. Cause you lying through your fukking teeth. The coli the only forum I have an account on. nikka you better not be Shaun King in disguise with this bullshyt you on. fukk wrong with you nikkas
So you telling me you and a whole other person dropped these threads?Shaun King is White.

I don’t believe in coincidences:stopitslime: