giphy.gif
And?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Look how easy it was to b*tch you down to a two word pre-scripted overused coli insult. This, from the same fruitcake fakkit who told someone he’d spit in their face in person :laff:
You not even laughing, I am:mjgrin:

and stop trying to derail the thread cac agent

SHAUN KING Is A CAC AGENT!

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Same goofball fakkits in here with their pitchforks out are the same lowlife bottom feeders who’ve never done SH*T for the black community but take selfies at a protest to show they were there :russ: :deadmanny:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Op posted this thread here and on Niketalk

:mjtf:
So did you go to all the forums to post how Shaun King is a white man?

What sparked this.:patrice:

nikka what? I never posted on Nike talk in my life? That shyt is full of crackas like Shaun King. The fukk? Post the shyt nikka. Cause you lying through your fukking teeth. The coli the only forum I have an account on. nikka you better not be Shaun King in disguise with this bullshyt you on. fukk wrong with you nikkas

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
These goofy p*ssy mfs said Shaun King is cancelled just for being white but Paul Wall who raps about nothing but Black destruction, is “one cool ass white boy and invited to the cookout”... FBA IS AN ARMY ADOS THE NAVY :salute: :deadmanny:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
These goofy p*ssy mfs said Shaun King is cancelled just for being white but Paul Wall who raps about nothing but Black destruction, is “one cool ass white boy and invited to the cookout”... FBA IS AN ARMY ADOS THE NAVY :salute: :deadmanny:

The fukk you talking about? Shaun King is Foundational White American. And he’s a Caucasian Decedent Of Slavemasters.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I thought everybody knew he was white. He's considered trans-racial or some shyt like that Rachel Dolezal chick right?

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Did Paul wall claim to be black and use an imaginary black father to defraud black folks out of hundreds of thousands of dollars (allegedly)

I can’t tell which of y’all are trolls and which of y’all are genuinely stupid, but :dead: at comparing an admittedly white rapper to someone pretending to be black

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Did Paul wall claim to be black and use an imaginary black father to defraud black folks out of hundreds of thousands of dollars (allegedly)

I can’t tell which of y’all are trolls and which of y’all are genuinely stupid, but :dead: at comparing an admittedly white rapper to someone pretending to be black

I never knew he “pretended” to be black. Never heard him say it, none of that. I don’t follow that dude. I always thought of him as a white boy who looked mixed who puts in work for black causes. That’s who he is to me until proven otherwise. The allegations in this thread about him saying his father is black have neither been proven or disproven so with that he’s still just white body Shaun who puts in work for black causes, as he’s always been to me. and I hold him in much higher regard than some damn Paul Wall. I don’t think calling people “stupid” is what you want to do buttercup, as you and I both know it only ends with my foot up your gaping ass and you tucking your tail between your legs and hiding behind your mod cape. Might’ve been you who sneak banned me for absolutely no reason and no explanation two months ago, considering you didn’t reply to my thread asking about it. Spineless is as spineless does, stay in your place and keep the name calling amongst yourself and the rest of the children :manny:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
And Paul Wall isn’t huh :mjlol:

No, Paul Wall is. However, Paul claims to be nothing but a white man. Paul Wall is rue to himself. Paul Wall did not apply for and receive a scholarship for black people as a white man. Paul Wall didn’t throw his own momma under a bus and call her a whore to justify lying about being a black man.