Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So my Dallas bruhs I got a few observations and questions for ya after you watch this video

1. This man Mike wild, man go to a sports bar dressed like Issac from the Love Boat with a promotion
:dead:
2. These knockout sports bars got chicks in thongs in em :ohhh:
3. Find which one this chick work at so I can order a fish sandwich from her
:noah:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Dak Prescott is a certified passive beta loser who only turns it up when there’s 7 minutes left in the game

.500 against the NFL when he’s playing out of division teams

Teddy Bridgewater looks forward to playing him. Hell, the entire league outside of our beleaguered division does.
lol.. Dak eyes light up when he sees the prevent defense.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
So my Dallas bruhs I got a few observations and questions for ya after you watch this video

1. This man Mike wild, man go to a sports bar dressed like Issac from the Love Boat with a promotion
:dead:
2. These knockout sports bars got chicks in thongs in em :ohhh:
3. Find which one this chick work at so I can order a fish sandwich from her
:noah:

Knockouts and the Tailgaters by the Star in Frisco got beaucoup pawgs and latinas working there. :whew: @BigE214

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
As a dak stan, you dak haters disgust me.

Like poking a stick at someone drooling out ''win a title. win a title. win a title.''

Not realizing how idiotic this team is being run by. JERRY FUKKIN JONES should get all the blame, not a top 12 quarterback who has done more for this team than some of your beloved ones. Looking at you, Tony Romo.

Matter fact, i hate yall.
What has Dak done for this team more than Tony

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
As a dak stan, you dak haters disgust me.

Like poking a stick at someone drooling out ''win a title. win a title. win a title.''

Not realizing how idiotic this team is being run by. JERRY FUKKIN JONES should get all the blame, not a top 12 quarterback who has done more for this team than some of your beloved ones. Looking at you, Tony Romo.

Matter fact, i hate yall.

Repped :wow: And I swear this is not my alt

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak Prescott is a certified passive beta loser who only turns it up when there’s 7 minutes left in the game

.500 against the NFL when he’s playing out of division teams

Teddy Bridgewater looks forward to playing him. Hell, the entire league outside of our beleaguered division does.
You just desribed the majority of qbs in the league, go look up Rodgers w/l against .500 teams. Itvwo
I got Madden and turned down Dak’s Awareness, Medium Throw Accuracy, and Deep Throw Accuracy all to 34 to make it more realistic.

The sim is much better now. He throws cancerous interceptions, takes abysmal sacks, and runs out the clock in losses.

9/10
Real talk why don't yall just find another team? We know dak gonna be here for the next 7-8 years so why continuously bytch and moan the shyt is tiring. Yall rather see dude fail then root for the guy to clutch your fragile egos. Yall ignore the fact that he is universally regarded as a top 10 qb to bytch and moan like babies. You know how it feels when your girl is complaining and rambling about the same shyt every day and it just drains you? That's what this is. Why even invest in the team if the qb bothers you so much?