Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We got 3 players in the top 100 and we haven't even gotten to Parsons, Diggs, and Dak yet, we should be fine this season :troll:
The only player on this roster that is worth being mentioned with the NFL elite is 11.

Everybody else is unreliable and/or trash.

I could listen to arguments for Martin and Diggs, but nobody else moves the needle.

With that being said, there’s about 8 other overrated ass MFers on this roster that should be ahead of Dak on said list

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I just watched the preseason game. Defense looks good and Quinn is holding his side of the bargain. Now toddler and Mike a different story :martin::what:. Quinn got the defense stopping the run and also seemed to resolve the penalty problem. Quinn might as well become the head coach because whatever he doing on the defense side of the ball is working. The offense....... smh not even going to get started.
I think defense is going to be fine this year. Bohanna looked good vs Denver. Supposedly he, Odiggy, Sir Gallimore, and Chauncey have taken a step and are having good camps. I think the secondary is going to be good too again.

I don't trust this goofy offense one bit.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I think defense is going to be fine this year. Bohanna looked good vs Denver. Supposedly he, Odiggy, Sir Gallimore, and Chauncey have taken a step and are having good camps. I think the secondary is going to be good too again.

What do you think about LB core?

Parsons and Cox, with LVE being the 3rd linebacker in 4-3 base? Barr is LB4 as OLB?

Or we run Parsons at DE for 50% of the snaps and our LB core is Barr, Cox, and LVE?

Who knows.
I had high expectations for Cox last year and I’m hoping he’s ready to continue his trajectory after his injury.

Very curious how they lineup Parsons and Barr this season. This is of course incumbent on our DL to remain healthy and effective enough to keep Parsons from having to be an obligatory DL. Randy Gregory pathetic ass could never

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Yeah Mike needs to up the ante in practice. Cut that loud ass music off and start getting to work. That Broncos co practice clearly shows the difference between how both teams ran their practices. One team going 70% in practice and Dallas going 50%.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Parsons and Cox, with LVE being the 3rd linebacker in 4-3 base? Barr is LB4 as OLB?

Or we run Parsons at DE for 50% of the snaps and our LB core is Barr, Cox, and LVE?

Who knows.
I had high expectations for Cox last year and I’m hoping he’s ready to continue his trajectory after his injury.

Very curious how they lineup Parsons and Barr this season. This is of course incumbent on our DL to remain healthy and effective enough to keep Parsons from having to be an obligatory DL. Randy Gregory pathetic ass could never
LB core is the best unit on the team

With that said, i wont be a believer in this defense until we get real DTs. Osa, Gallimore, and Bohanna are rotational pieces on a team with a good DL.

We have the weakest DL in the division

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Offense was #1 last year and will likley be top 5 again barring injuries

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
The only player on this roster that is worth being mentioned with the NFL elite is 11.

Everybody else is unreliable and/or trash.

I could listen to arguments for Martin and Diggs, but nobody else moves the needle.

With that being said, there’s about 8 other overrated ass MFers on this roster that should be ahead of Dak on said list
You could "listen to arguments" about Martin who has been considered one of if not the best guard in football for years? :mjlol:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

You think the same defense that got lit the fukk up by every QB not in the NFC east is going to be fine? Why? Cause they played ok against some bums on the broncos?

I don't understand how you can have faith in a defense that got ripped the fukk up by Teddy Bridgwater who has done nothing in this league but be a check down champion, get knocked unconscious, be so unathletic that he snapped his leg in half just dropping back to pass, and get his job taken.

Faith in a group that I saw a corner rack up 100 yards worth of penalties by himself? I can't go for that.

The only good thing I can say about this defense is that with Gregory gone at least the offense has to run a real play to convert 3rd and 3 instead of just having him line up offsides.

I expect Micah to take a step back this year cause teams are about to give him the Aaron Donald treatment. I don't see him getting anywhere near the one on one blocking he got last year. Especially with bums and unknowns all over the field.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You could "listen to arguments" about Martin who has been considered one of if not the best guard in football for years? :mjlol:
This isn’t 2015. He plays less and less and our OLine is more and more of a sieve as a total unit.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

Who knows.

I think part of the reason they got Barr is so they can be more multiple w/ baby goat. Overall the LB's seem to be solid. LVE has supposedly looked good in camp.
Offense was #1 last year and will likley be top 5 again barring injuries
No Amari, No Gallup for a third of the season, No Right Tackle, No Swing Tackle for when Smith inevitably gets hurt. This isn't the same offense as last season. Also, don't be surprised if LG play is worse than C-Will for the first part of the season.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You think the same defense that got lit the fukk up by every QB not in the NFC east is going to be fine? Why? Cause they played ok against some bums on the broncos?

I don't understand how you can have faith in a defense that got ripped the fukk up by Teddy Bridgwater who has done nothing in this league but be a check down champion, get knocked unconscious, be so unathletic that he snapped his leg in half just dropping back to pass, and get his job taken.

Faith in a group that I saw a corner rack up 100 yards worth of penalties by himself? I can't go for that.

The only good thing I can say about this defense is that with Gregory gone at least the offense has to run a real play to convert 3rd and 3 instead of just having him line up offsides.

I expect Micah to take a step back this year cause teams are about to give him the Aaron Donald treatment. I don't see him getting anywhere near the one on one blocking he got last year. Especially with bums and unknowns all over the field.
I'm obviously not basing my faith on that Broncos game where most of our stars on defense don't even play. :what:

I'm basing it on my faith in Dan Quinn and the players being in his system for another year. Every news report is that the defense has looked good in training camp. It's your boy's offense that has looked raggedy.

Daps
Our defense is about to be extra nasty.
This should be common knowledge

Its that other side of the ball im kinda nervous about. CeeDee not even practicing today smh