Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You just desribed the majority of qbs in the league, go look up Rodgers w/l against .500 teams. Itvwo

Real talk why don't yall just find another team? We know dak gonna be here for the next 7-8 years so why continuously bytch and moan the shyt is tiring. Yall rather see dude fail then root for the guy to clutch your fragile egos. Yall ignore the fact that he is universally regarded as a top 10 qb to bytch and moan like babies. You know how it feels when your girl is complaining and rambling about the same shyt every day and it just drains you? That's what this is. Why even invest in the team if the qb bothers you so much?
Because I didn’t choose my 4 major US sports teams. I grew up in Irving. It was already decided for me.

But I can choose to not attend games, not buy merchandise, and voice displeasure and disgust.

If I have to listen to Dak stannery and support, you can listen to my Dak disdain. Otherwise, I’m sure the Block button isn’t too hard to find.

*looks up Q’Aanon Rodgers*
*sees Super Bowl trophy*

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Lol nikka talking bout “why don’t you pick another team” nikka if I ain’t leave during the Chad Hutchinson, Drew Henson days I ain’t gon leave now. I just want the QB to play better. That’s it. The way we lost in January was disgusting and almost unforgivable. For that reason is why most of us got our fukkin feet on his neck from now on. It ain’t outta spite.. it’s tough love :to: I want my QB to be better man

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lol nikka talking bout “why don’t you pick another team” nikka if I ain’t leave during the Chad Hutchinson, Drew Henson days I ain’t gon leave now. I just want the QB to play better. That’s it. The way we lost in January was disgusting and almost unforgivable. For that reason is why most of us got our fukkin feet on his neck from now on. It ain’t outta spite.. it’s tough love :to: I want my QB to be better man

I agree it’s nothing personal about Dak. Bruh just needs to play better. He not getting a pass just because he a bruh. He going to get the same heat that Romo did. And Romo got that flame a lot worse than Dak is receiving.