Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm obviously not basing my faith on that Broncos game where most of our stars on defense don't even play. :what:

I'm basing it on my faith in Dan Quinn and the players being in his system for another year. Every news report is that the defense has looked good in training camp. It's your boy's offense that has looked raggedy.

See stuff like this means absolutely nothing to me cause for the last few seasons when the games actually matter and I go look at top 10 qb's any way you want to measure them statistically I see Dak...Dak...Dak...Dak...Dak...Dak.

But if I got look at sacks I don't see D law name nowhere. If I go look at picks I only see Diggs name but he gives up his fair share of big plays. Rushing yards...please Zeke had multiple games where he didn't rush for 50 yards NOR average 3 yards a carry.

That's all nice and cute that this defense is looking great against Lamb, Schulz, and a bunch of no name bums like Noah Brown and Tolbert.

Let me know when they show up against Tom Brady. Cause these the same fukking bums who let him go for 379 and 4 touchdowns last year :unimpressed:

I can't believe some of you are falling for this shyt again :scust:

I hope Dak is ready to roll week 1. Cause it's already been proving that with this defense if he throws for 400 yards and 3 touchdowns and gives them the lead with less than 2 minutes to go we still might catch the L...like we did last year.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
See stuff like this means absolutely nothing to me cause for the last few seasons when the games actually matter and I go look at top 10 qb's any way you want to measure them statistically I see Dak...Dak...Dak...Dak...Dak...Dak.

But if I got look at sacks I don't see D law name nowhere. If I go look at picks I only see Diggs name but he gives up his fair share of big plays. Rushing yards...please Zeke had multiple games where he didn't rush for 50 yards NOR average 3 yards a carry.

That's all nice and cute that this defense is looking great against Lamb, Schulz, and a bunch of no name bums like Noah Brown and Tolbert.

Let me know when they show up against Tom Brady. Cause these the same fukking bums who let him go for 379 and 4 touchdowns last year :unimpressed:

I can't believe some of you are falling for this shyt again :scust:

I hope Dak is ready to roll week 1. Cause it's already been proving that with this defense if he throws for 400 yards and 3 touchdowns and gives them the lead with less than 2 minutes to go we still might catch the L...like we did last year.
Any other "Top 10" QB that you guys like to compare Dak to at the every least gets to the NFC Championship game with last year's team. His performance in the second half of the season was unforgivable.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Any other "Top 10" QB that you guys like to compare Dak to at the every least gets to the NFC Championship game with last year's team. His performance in the second half of the season was unforgivable.
Any other top 10 QB huh?

He threw for a touchdown pass against the 49ers? How many Rodgers throw for against the 49ers?

He ran for a touchdown against the 49ers? How many Rodgers run for against the 49ers?

He got us 17 points on the board? How many points did Rodgers get Green Bay, against the same team Dak played a week before?

Somehow Rodgers only lost by 3 but Dak lost by 6. It's almost like Rodgers isn't saddled with fukking trash around him that does shyt like commit the most penalties in the history of the nfl playoffs but Dak is.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Any other top 10 QB huh?

He threw for a touchdown pass against the 49ers? How many Rodgers throw for against the 49ers?

He ran for a touchdown against the 49ers? How many Rodgers run for against the 49ers?

He got us 17 points on the board? How many points did Rodgers get Green Bay, against the same team Dak played a week before?

Somehow Rodgers only lost by 3 but Dak lost by 6. It's almost like Rodgers isn't saddled with fukking trash around him that does shyt like commit the most penalties in the history of the nfl playoffs but Dak is.
You're right bro. Dak >>>> Rodgers.:snoop:

The guy played like he was concussed for the last 2 months of the season yet here you are caping for him. WHY? :why:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Dak stans
:mjlol:

Woat stan-base. Dude has done nothing to warrant having the following that he has.

Has he ever made any plays that made you go :wow:?
I'm obviously not basing my faith on that Broncos game where most of our stars on defense don't even play. :what:

I'm basing it on my faith in Dan Quinn and the players being in his system for another year. Every news report is that the defense has looked good in training camp. It's your boy's offense that has looked raggedy.

the defense will be the best we’ve had since 09, but it wont be enough to carry this sorry arse excuse of a QB we have

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
You're right bro. Dak >>>> Rodgers.:snoop:

The guy played like he was concussed for the last 2 months of the season yet here you are caping for him. WHY? :why:
33 points agains the Raiders? Almost 400 yards 2 touchdowns and no picks? Why was that not enough to win the game?

He was awful against Washington. No arguments their. He was so bad he almost lost the game himself. This was legit the ONLY game the entire season that the defense actually stepped up and won.

Ok against the Saints. But they had one of the best defenses in the league. Same defense we got 27 on Tom Brady couldn't even get in field goal range against a few weeks later so what are you complaining about?

Lost to the Cardinals. Dak had 226 and 3 touchdowns, no picks. Why our starting running back averaging 1.8 yards a carry in this game? Why our defense generate 0 turnovers in this game? Why they kicker go 4 for 4 in this game but our kicker went 0 for 1? You think we lose by 3 if our kicker goes 1 for 1?

Giants. Who cared they trash. It was a W.

Washington again. Smoked them, had them fighting each other on the sideline.

Eagles. 5 touchdown passes in the 1st half.

49ers. Defense got trounced on the ground. Deebo averaged over 7 yards a carry. How? How you let a fukking wide receiver average 7 fukking yards every time he run the ball? How you that trash? Came back 7 days later against a packer defense that was one of the worst run defenses in the league and averaged 3.9 a carry. How can a defense that was ran all over all season only give up 3.9 a carry in a playoff game but we give up more than double this? How we commit the most penalties in the history of the nfl playoffs?

So this story you come up with about Dak playing so bad in the second half is just a fukking bullshyt lie you nikkas make up out of thin air. He had exactly 1 bad game against Washington. Other than that, how is 400 yards and 2 touchdowns bad? How is 27 points on the defense Tom Brady got 0 fukking points on bad? That same Washington team he played bad against, played them again and smoked up for over 300 and 4 touchdowns. 5 touchdown passes against the Eagles. Even in the "bad" lost to the cardinals he threw for 3 touchdowns. How about our running back who makes more than anyone else at his position run for more than 1.9 yards a carry? Or do you think that doesn't have an impact on winning and Dak just needs to throw for 4 touchdowns instead of 3 and we need to get the dub that way? Or how about our field goal kicker actually make a fukking kick when we need him to? Or do you think missing field goals has no impact on winning and Dak just got to be better and he got to get us a touchdown on that drive?

Cowboys offense second half of the season? 33 points. 27 points. 27 points. 21 points. 22 points. 56 points. 51 points. So this narrative that you running with that this offense and Dak was somehow terrible in the second half of the season isn't true. And in those 21 and 22 point games the running back can't even run for 2 yards a carry? The field goal kicker can't make the field goal we need him to make? The defense is giving up 7 yard s a carry to a nikka who aint even a running back? And all of those points are with the running back being straight up trash. Had multiple games where he didn't even run for 50 yards. Multiple games where he didn't even average 3 yards a carry. fukking had games when he didn't even run for 2 a carry. So those points are coming damn near exclusively from Dak with Pollard making a special guess appearance every now and then.

Now come in here and tell me about how Dak aint throw deep over the middle. But then you got to tell me how he ended up with 375 yards against the raiders?

Now come in here and tell me how he was scared to throw into double coverage. But then you got to tell me how in his last 3 regular season games he through for 12 touchdowns and 0 picks?

You guys want to talk about real football in a football thread dedicated to a professional football team that plays football then you guys got to stop making up these lies about a guy playing poorly the second half of the season where they offense was still top 5 in putting points on the board and the only reason you even believe it was bad is because ESPN and FOX sports told you it was. That's some sucka shyt. You want to tell me the problem is the running back can't even be relied upon to get 2 yards I would agree cause there is data to back that up. You want to tell me the kicker can't be relied upon to make a kick when it matter I can go with that cause I watched us lose a game at home where the other team kicker made 4 field goals and our kicker didn't make 1. But don't tell me the problem is a guy who threw for 12 touchdowns and 0 picks in the last 3 games cause that doesn't make any logical sense at all. Don't tell me the problem is the quarterback who dropped 27 on a defense that another quarterback everyone says is better dropped 0 points on cause that doesn't make any logical sense. Don't tell me what some other top 10 QB would have done when we saw a top 10 qb face the exact same team Dak played 7 days after he played it and produce less touchdowns and points cause that doesn't make any logical sense at all.

You guys in here looking at it from the perspective of "caping" for Dak when really its just understanding that you need a certain level of production at the quarterback position to win at the highest level and Dak gives you that production. You need a certain level of production at the running back position and getting less than 2 yards a carry aint enough for you to win at the highest level. You need a certain level of production at the kicker position and missing 6 field goals and 6 extra points aint enough for you to win at the highest level. You need a defense that can actually defend the run and letting a receiver get 7 yards every time he runs the ball aint good enough to win at the highest level. You need a defense to defend the pass and letting a damn near 50 year old man throw 4 touchdowns on you aint good enough especially when the same guy gets fukking BLANKED by another defense in your conference. You need a certain level of play from your offensive line and when you have one of your starting offensive lineman at the absolute top of the list for holding at his position it isn't good enough to win at the highest level. You need your team as a whole to minimize penalties and when you have exactly one player give up a 100 yards worth of penalties by himself it isn't good enough to win at the highest level. Swapping out QB's don't solve your field goal kicker missing kicks problem. It don't solve your guard holding more than anybody problem. It don't solve your corner getting a 100 yards worth of penalties problem. It don't solver your 15 million dollar a year running back getting 38 yard on 1.9 yard a carry problem. It don't solve your giving up 7 yards a carry to a receiver playing running back problem. So why are some of you so obsessed with it? Now you in here telling me the unit that let a "i'm not a running back but I play one against the dallas cowboys" nikka rip them up for 7 yards a pop is the best unit on the team? Huh? Now you in here telling me that the unit that let a qb with a life alert chain drop damn near 400 and 4 touchdowns on them is the best unit on the team? Huh?

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Dak Prescott is a certified passive beta loser who only turns it up when there’s 7 minutes left in the game

.500 against the NFL when he’s playing out of division teams

Teddy Bridgewater looks forward to playing him. Hell, the entire league outside of our beleaguered division does.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW

Imagine having any faith in a guy that the rest of the league openly shyts on

#4 is viewed like Ben Simmons by fellow NFL players. Make that bytch play from distance and watch him shrivel up

Daps
As a dak stan, you dak haters disgust me.

Like poking a stick at someone drooling out ''win a title. win a title. win a title.''

Not realizing how idiotic this team is being run by. JERRY FUKKIN JONES should get all the blame, not a top 12 quarterback who has done more for this team than some of your beloved ones. Looking at you, Tony Romo.

Matter fact, i hate yall.

Daps
Matter fact, as a Cowboy fan....

Lord forgive me

I hope Dak gets hurt tomorrow.
Jerry tells cowboy nation, "were moving on from dak.''

we lose every fukkin game and celebrate at the high draft pick.

Our first 3 picks are all busts and we live in football hell.

Fukk yall.