Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Give up a penalty that becomes an automatic 1st down? Check :mjlol:

No name cac qb converting 3rd and 13? Check :mjlol:

Screen pass that lets the receiver damn near walk into the endzone ? Check :mjlol:

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Because I didn’t choose my 4 major US sports teams. I grew up in Irving. It was already decided for me.

But I can choose to not attend games, not buy merchandise, and voice displeasure and disgust.

If I have to listen to Dak stannery and support, you can listen to my Dak disdain. Otherwise, I’m sure the Block button isn’t too hard to find.

*looks up Q’Aanon Rodgers*
*sees Super Bowl trophy*

We’ve had 2 posters in the last few days compare Dak to Rodgers :mjlol:

Woat Stanbase

Lol nikka talking bout “why don’t you pick another team” nikka if I ain’t leave during the Chad Hutchinson, Drew Henson days I ain’t gon leave now. I just want the QB to play better. That’s it. The way we lost in January was disgusting and almost unforgivable. For that reason is why most of us got our fukkin feet on his neck from now on. It ain’t outta spite.. it’s tough love :to: I want my QB to be better man
Dak stans are by far the worst thing to deal with on this team. Y’all are spot on tho, nikkas celebrating mediocre qb play and when somebody calls him out they talking about choose another team. And nikkas got the AUDACITY to compare him to AROD:mjlol: I wish we had a qb with even a little bit of his talent

Man I’ve been a fan since I was damn near born and in all my 20 years as a fan these nikkas haven’t even sniffed a conference game. This team has the potential and money to spend to win but get hampered by horrible decision making and a dumbass owner who only cares about his pockets.

Everybody on the team needs to step up for sure, especially our quarterback and running back who are getting paid premium dollars to perform.