Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Funny thing about people claiming this is about hating on black women is that being a woman is saving her from the wolves. If this was an American male runner he’d be clowned by SAS, Sportscenter, Skip and Shannon, etc. It wouldn’t just be some people online getting their banter off, it would be sports media as a whole.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamaicans in here poking they chest out and picking on a girl over some women’s fukking sprinting.:mjlol:
Who gives a fukk?

let’s keep it a stack you nikkas been and will probably always will be trash in 99% of sports outside of sprints.

You nikkas barely even play sports.:heh:

There's more people in California then Jamaica, dude.

They're small nation, they don't have the resources as a society to focus on a plethora off sports.

Let them enjoy their situation

The arrogance and insecurity

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There's more people in California then Jamaica, dude.

They're small nation, they don't have the resources as a society to focus on a plethora off sports.

Let them enjoy their situation

The arrogance and insecurity

i do not believe this breh. Its other reasons such as a lack of interest.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know which one is worse, Coli militants trying to make this ADOS vs Jamaicans or Shea butter twitter trying to equate clowning her to being anti-black women.

Athletes, black athletes included get clowned all the time for taking L’s. Adrien Broner was just as arrogant as Sha and got absolutely roasted after his loss to Maidana. Lebron is arguably the GOAT basketball player and he just got clowned for getting eliminated by the Suns. Nobody in sports is immune from getting clowned for taking L’s especially if they are arrogant. Don’t make this a race thing when it’s not.

Something like Mayweather/Mcgregor clearly had a race element to it. Sha losing did not. All that ‘miss me yet?’ tweets, discrediting the Olympics cause she wasn’t competing, posting a tik tok this week saying she will show out to only finish last. You couldn’t have scripted it any worse, those jokes will fly :yeshrug:

when 3 months from now Jamaicans are still constantly talking about this then you will come back in this thread and say you get what people were saying. Nah they are really going over the top it is an ADOS vs Jamaican thing because they are using it to lash out because of their feelings towards ADOS.

those of us who live in NY or parts of the Eastcoast know the personal feelings they will voice about Black Americans

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when 3 months from now Jamaicans are still constantly talking about this then you will come back in this thread and say you get what people were saying. Nah they are really going over the top it is an ADOS vs Jamaican thing because they are using it to lash out because of their feelings towards ADOS.

those of us who live in NY or parts of the Eastcoast know the personal feelings they will voice about Black Americans
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: All cap

NOBODY will be talking about this event 3months from now. Only reason why people are talking about this is because Sha’Carri made an asshat out of herself this summer. They won gold during independence week and it was a quick celebration and done. Y’all internet nikka nerds on here and Twitter want there to be a beef, but there is no beef. Crabs in a fukking barrel I tell you.

Last edited:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: All cap

NOBODY will be talking about this event 3months from now. Only reason why people are talking about this is because Sha’Carri made an asshat out of herself this summer. They won gold during independence week and it was a quick celebration and done. Y’all internet nikka needs on here and Twitter want there to be a beef, but there is no beef. Crabs in a fukking barrel I tell you.

alright you wanna bet? ill quote this post in 3 months

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
People have to place those clowns on ignore. They only say dumb shyt for attention and a response.

Site needs to be careful allowing things to slide (because it generates traffic). Some of the comments here come from defeated and hurt individuals. One of them is going to snap and harm others out in the world, or harm themselves.
Investigation by law enforcement will lead them to rambling posts made on this forum. Watch.
My comment was in response to this bullsh*t.
I dont think its that serious bro.... Its just venting towards easy targets.

other groups will track you down and get you fired (cacs/asians) or shoot you (hispanics)

black immigrants are easy targets, cause most black immigrants will just take the disrespect and keep it moving.

Until I see FBAs literally shooting at black immigrants - I wouldnt take it too serious.

Its just venting for a dopamine release.

ADOS people have never gone out of their way to harm West Indians but West Indians have gone out of their way to harm black Americans. This race stuff is funny but their vitriol and jealousy of black Americans isn’t anything to be trifled with. Remember the 100’s if not thousand of ADOS people they killed in DC, NY, Miami, Savannah and Dallas…

Black people from these islands are the type that you just steer clear of.

:mjlol: nikka sound like a white bytch from Long Island.

"Oh lord, the scary black men from the islands killing us"

p*ssy ass nikka
So ADOS can be painted as violent people that will snap but when I tell the truth about violent lunatics from these islands, I’m bugging? No ADOS person would ever bestow the violence on them that they have bestowed upon us. Most of the gang members that get swept up in NY until this very day aren’t ADOS. Again, black people from the islands are the most violent group of black people that you will ever cross paths with.

That being said, I knew she would lose. I said that in another thread and you same tethers were dapping that post. Foh, porridge boys.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There's a big difference between training and competing.

justin gatlin never went to the olympics

View attachment 31345
You forgetting she's 35 yrs old, a mother, wife and this is here Victory Lap season.

Plus she's a 7x gold medalist and at 19 won a Silver medal...she's put in work.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/olympics/...-up-prefontaine-classic-victory-lap-1.6146071

200m is not even her event anymore she just won bronze at 400 earlier this month

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:gucci:She congratulated them after the final heat. What the fukk you talking about?
The real issue they have with her is that she's currently the biggest trending topic in Women's track.:manny:

She walked off the track every other person who ran congratulated Elaine

it’s why they passed her by during her interview

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Been skimming through the thread and the main dude with the most to say about Jamaicans... is a Canadian citizen of Jamaican descent playing ADOS lmfao some of you got issues for real.

I have two passports and I’m a citizen of both Jamaica and Canada

try again breh

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don’t know which one is worse, Coli militants trying to make this ADOS vs Jamaicans or Shea butter twitter trying to equate clowning her to being anti-black women.

Athletes, black athletes included get clowned all the time for taking L’s. Adrien Broner was just as arrogant as Sha and got absolutely roasted after his loss to Maidana. Lebron is arguably the GOAT basketball player and he just got clowned for getting eliminated by the Suns. Nobody in sports is immune from getting clowned for taking L’s especially if they are arrogant. Don’t make this a race thing when it’s not.

Something like Mayweather/Mcgregor clearly had a race element to it. Sha losing did not. All that ‘miss me yet?’ tweets, discrediting the Olympics cause she wasn’t competing, posting a tik tok this week saying she will show out to only finish last. You couldn’t have scripted it any worse, those jokes will fly :yeshrug:
:snoop: Are you serious breh….say it ain’t so