Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
don’t try me you know I’m right. Look at this thread and notice how many people brought the actual names of these other chicks. Look on social and see what the story is. It’s not about who won it’s about who lost.

people talked more about the chick who wasn’t at the olympics than they did wh
Running is totally different to basketball. New balance have been head to head with Nike and Adidas when it comes to running shoes for decades.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
E9WtIMMX0AMVjtl

aight cmon this ignorant as hell :russ:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will she be able to bounce back?
Or will she fall from grace...

She got out the block slow as fukk.
To my Track Brehs Was it that her Mechanics?
Got out slow, poor drive phase, no speed endurance once she got running. It's like she didn't even train.

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Niccas actually thought she could fukk with the Jamaicans. Coli niccas were saying she was getting cheated out of her gold medal when in actuality, she never had a shot. That publicity from the suspension was probably the best outcome she was going to get

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah fukk That...

Lebron

KD

Nate rob

bones jones

wilder

melo ....honey nut

pippen

ewing ...Jamaican by the way

shaq

magic

etc....

all got fukking smoke

what we not gonna do is act like this chick above the smoke she talked lots of shyt

she will be a meme for a couple of days so what ...

i have never heard all this ....Lets stop bullshyt for any of those i said ...and there is so much more

if we gonna be equal lets be equal

:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Jamaican Twitter a roast dis gyal like peice-a pork, the problem was shi neva ave no bloodclaat grace when shi did a win. If she did humble her rass self she wouldnt be treated like this. Ask ur random Jamaican person about it " ADOS? No mi nuh ave nuh AJAX?" That is not a diss for Jamaicans. Its a very easy corn to step on for ya'll, we dont care. Truss mi. I ain't forget how ppl from up north treated ppl from down south and we're supposed to think ya'll dont talk bad about us and ya'll from the same country, same struggle, same ADOS.
kmt-smh.gif

:picard: