Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
black people from the islands are the most violent group of black people that you will ever cross paths with.

So do something about it

If you claim a group of men are "invading your territory" and committing mass genocide against your people - then do something about it instead of complaining on web forums like a white soccer mom that crosses the street when she sees black men

If you claim you need to "avoid" the dangerous caribbean men instead of confronting them and eliminating the threat like a man, then youre p*ssy.

Do something about it or sit your hoe ass down.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Jamaicans in here poking they chest out and picking on a girl over some women’s fukking sprinting.:mjlol:
Who gives a fukk?

let’s keep it a stack you nikkas been and will probably always will be trash in 99% of sports outside of sprints.

You nikkas barely even play sports.:heh:
Cry some more:russ:

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
My comment was in response to this bullsh*t.

So ADOS can be painted as violent people that will snap but when I tell the truth about violent lunatics from these islands, I’m bugging? No ADOS person would ever bestow the violence on them that they have bestowed upon us. Most of the gang members that get swept up in NY until this very day aren’t ADOS. Again, black people from the islands are the most violent group of black people that you will ever cross paths with.

That being said, I knew she would lose. I said that in another thread and you same tethers were dapping that post. Foh, porridge boys.
Agents like this really need to be banned. No questions, just banned

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
E9WtIMMX0AMVjtl

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
So do something about it

If you claim a group of men are "invading your territory" and committing mass genocide against your people - then do something about it instead of complaining on web forums like a white soccer mom that crosses the street when she sees black men

If you claim you need to "avoid" the dangerous caribbean men instead of confronting them and eliminating the threat like a man, then youre p*ssy.

Do something about it or sit your hoe ass down.
They were handled already before I could walk. I’m just stating that’s how your people are. Just because we acknowledge your groups violent ways, it doesn’t mean that anyone is afraid of them. You avoid them, so you don’t have to sit them down.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Agents like this really need to be banned. No questions, just banned
So the comment where that idiot made it seem like an ADOS person would harm you people isn’t agent sh*t? The fact is, you people are the most violent group of black men in the diaspora. Y’all took a race and turned it into something else.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
They were handled already before I could walk. I’m just stating that’s how your people are. Just because we acknowledge your groups violent ways, it doesn’t mean that anyone is afraid of them. You avoid them, so you don’t have to sit them down.

Exactly - youre not gonna do shyt :laff:

It must suck to be powerless & the only thing you can do is complain online

Cant employ anybody, cant fire anybody, cant deport anybody, cant evict anybody.

Just powerless and irrelevant.

Sad.

Another group of men apparently "killing" you with bullets & the only thing you got in return - is words.

Damn.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I can actually but I don’t take pride in being able to do so…

You’re from a third world shyt hole country where there is nothing but black failure. I vacation in your country of origin regularly, your people have been reduced to selling slivers of chicken on street corners while barefoot.

:what:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You’re from a third world shyt hole country where there is nothing but black failure. I vacation in your country of origin regularly

Vacation in Haiti regularly, brehs :dead::laff:

The "shyt hole" thing is played out.... black immigrants slander their homelands and their native governments more than anybody, so you gotta be more creative than that.

thats how I know you not really ADOS cause my ADOS nikkas know how to roast without borrowing slogans from white men.... black men are naturally quick-witted with the jokes.

You must be one of those Lonzo Ball octoroon nikkas. :laff:

Digital blackface agent ass nikka. :mjlol:

Sit down Brad.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
Vacation in Haiti regularly, brehs :dead::laff:

The "shyt hole" thing is played out.... black immigrants slander their homelands and their native governments more than anybody, so you gotta be more creative than that.

thats how I know you not really ADOS cause my ADOS nikkas know how to roast without borrowing slogans from white men.... black men are naturally quick-witted with the jokes.

You must be one of those Lonzo Ball octoroon nikkas. :laff:

Digital blackface agent ass nikka. :mjlol:

Sit down Brad.
Exactly, dude is a cac MAGA agent. These are standard cac insults