Sha’Carri Richardson Is Set To Race Against Jamaica’s Olympic Team (Aug 21st)(Update:got smoked)

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
ADOS people have never gone out of their way to harm West Indians but West Indians have gone out of their way to harm black Americans. This race stuff is funny but their vitriol and jealousy of black Americans isn’t anything to be trifled with. Remember the 100’s if not thousand of ADOS people they killed in DC, NY, Miami, Savannah and Dallas…

Black people from these islands are the type that you just steer clear of.

Go home nikka, you've had too much to drink :dead::mjlol:

On the coli alone, ados nikkas been calling African and Caribbean immigrants; boaties, tethers, plantain munchers, island c00ns etc but we start making fun of a LGBT track star for losing (horribly at that), it's an issue?

This site been in the twilight zone lately :mjlol:

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
It was at everyone, the Jamaicans took it personal because they were winning and you have this goofy over here who can’t even keep up instead of being humble and saying congratulations. I’d take that shyt personal too and rub it in afterwords.
:gucci:She congratulated them after the final heat. What the fukk you talking about?
The real issue they have with her is that she's currently the biggest trending topic in Women's track.:manny:

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
:gucci:She congratulated them after the final heat. What the fukk you talking about?
The real issue they have with is that she's currently the biggest trending topic in Women's track.:manny:
Breh she’s a loud mouth that got fukking smoked. She’s got a lousy attitude she deserves to be humbled. I’d hate too if someone not on my level was stealing attention.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Breh she’s a loud mouth that got fukking smoked. She’s got a lousy attitude she deserves to be humbled. I’d hate too if someone not on my level was stealing attention.
:mjgrin:Now that's what you should said from the get go. This shyt is just plain ol' envy.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
E9WtIMMX0AMVjtl

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Jamaicans on social media are getting to be a little too over the top now about this. Like calm down already. They act like they just beat Simone Biles in gymnastics or something. Its so many wild comments they making now

and then posters on here talk about how its not Diaspora war in "real life", as if people on social media aren't real
Ms Richardson shouldn’t have been talkin shyt… :mjlol:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
They always talk down on Americans....u right.

Business as usual.

Jamaican Twitter a roast dis gyal like peice-a pork, the problem was shi neva ave no bloodclaat grace when shi did a win. If she did humble her rass self she wouldnt be treated like this. Ask ur random Jamaican person about it " ADOS? No mi nuh ave nuh AJAX?" That is not a diss for Jamaicans. Its a very easy corn to step on for ya'll, we dont care. Truss mi. I ain't forget how ppl from up north treated ppl from down south and we're supposed to think ya'll dont talk bad about us and ya'll from the same country, same struggle, same ADOS.
kmt-smh.gif

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Ahhhh as predicted the weirdos turned this thread into complete shyt. Like many have said these ADOS extremist are ruining this site. Nothing wrong with being patriotic and repping where you are from but hating on black people and trying to spin the narrative of us vs them is not a good look.:francis: