SEVERANCE

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
That ending :wow:

I wonder what Petey/Helly's life was outside of work, for them to wind up at Lumen.

Mark's grief still buried deep inside :mjcry:

Patricia Arquette has great line delivery in this. Her character putting in OT hours :lolbron:

Nice to see Joanne Kelly pop up. Haven't seen her in a lot since Warehouse 13 ended.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I’m tied up between this and My Brilliant Friend as the best shows out right now.

Watching this episode after seeing Turturro portray a conniving crime boss in The Batman was a bit bizarre, but actors act. :pachaha:

Jesus, Helly’s outie is cold as fukk. I’m curious as to if she has any ulterior motives against Lumen or if she really is just an a$$hole at the end of the day. Hoping the next episode goes in-depth with the intentions. When she wakes up with them rope scars around her neck, she’ll know her innie really means business. :aicmon:

Harmony referring to the chip as Petey is some spooky ass shyt, this show ain’t cutting any punches on that end. Extremely fukked up what she did.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m tied up between this and My Brilliant Friend as the best shows out right now.

Watching this episode after seeing Turturro portray a conniving crime boss in The Batman was a bit bizarre, but actors act. :pachaha:

Jesus, Helly’s outie is cold as fukk. I’m curious as to if she has any ulterior motives against Lumen or if she really is just an a$$hole at the end of the day. Hoping the next episode goes in-depth with the intentions. When she wakes up with them rope scars around her neck, she’ll know her innie really means business. :aicmon:

Harmony referring to the chip as Petey is some spooky ass shyt, this show ain’t cutting any punches on that end. Extremely fukked up what she did.
Helly's innie shoulda just taken the paper cutter to the throat if she was really bout it :ufdup:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I thought they were going to start fukking after buddy pulled out that painting. Boy am I glad they didn't.:whew: It would've been bushes status

In your thoughts:dwillhuh:

Who was the pounder? :dame:
And who was the poundee?:dame:

I’m just curious how far you went with that in the thought process :hubie:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL

This was probably the darkest episode they did but when you push people to a desperate place these things tend to happen

What Helly did at the end :wow:

What Irving discovers in that office in OD :dwillhuh:

Ms Corbel is a demon

Mr Milchick is fukkin insane :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This was probably the darkest episode they did but when you push people to a desperate place these things tend to happen

What Helly did at the end :wow:

What Irving discovers in that office in OD :dwillhuh:

Ms Corbel is a demon

Mr Milchick is fukkin insane :wow:

Im wondering how that Helly shyt gonna play out….. cuz that elevator door didn’t close:lupe:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
God Golly… it really hit the fan.

Petey’s map suggest there was a society within the building.

Like is this just a recruiting test to go deeper?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
On the 3rd episode.

Has me intrigued for sure. But not completely sold yet.

Something I'm finding very attractive about ole girl in blue.
I was intrigued the first three episodes (each episode I was more intrigued than the previous episode). After watching episode 4 I'm officially sold. This is a great show if you`re into theorizing. I almost want to watch it back from the beginning since I have a better understanding of the show now. Also to see if I can find any clues, foreshadowing etc.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I was intrigued the first three episodes (each episode I was more intrigued than the previous episode). After watching episode 4 I'm officially sold. This is a great show if you`re into theorizing. I almost want to watch it back from the beginning since I have a better understanding of the show now. Also to see if I can find any clues, foreshadowing etc.

Cool...I stopped at 3. I'll pick it back up.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland

I was kind of on the fence after the first 2 episodes but to be fair I didn’t give them my full attention but after rewatching them I was sold and fully onboard and now I watch each episodes at least twice .

Kinda crazy to be here at a tipping point so early in the show but looks like we are here with helly at least. I hope we get a glimpse of the rest of the gang’s outies and not just marks

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The opening to episode 5 :wow:

Easily my favorite show on TV right now.

Found this episode to be one of the funnier ones so far this season.

"They can't crucify you, if your hand is a fist" :mjlol: - Mark's brother-in-law book sounds like an incredible read.

Good to see the employees are waking up, but Mrs. Cobel is playing chess not checkers :ohhh:

Patricia Arquette continues to have great line delivery. The way she said "Yes, Daddy" :wow:

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When your own self gives you that ether that makes your soul burn slow :wow:

What do you do after that? Punch yourself in the face?
I thought that was checkmate when ol' girl told her she was the Captain, and she can't do a damn thing... Figured she ain't have no choice but to accept the lifetime L.

Jesus Christ... I didn't see that response at all.

Imagine thinking you won only to stop existing altogether :wow:. I don't even know if this is a good or bad way to go out.