SEVERANCE

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
It’s getting a lil wild at Lumens, now it’s feels like the whole department off the rails. Dillion and Irv bout to infiltrate the hidden department, Mark and Helly finding the spooky hallway with goat room in there. There is definitely something to those two pictures of the massacre but it seemed like the Boss wanted them to find those drawings

Mark’s brothers book is :lolbron: but the fact that Marks outie knows it was stolen and the only copy. I feel like that is gonna somehow be big plot point being that Mark has been at work reading the book. Good episode,

Daps
She absolutely does not have an onion :what:

depositphotos_176237436-stock-photo-actress-britt-lower.jpg

She got something. Everyone needs a work wife

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
The opening to episode 5 :wow:

Easily my favorite show on TV right now.

Found this episode to be one of the funnier ones so far this season.

"They can't crucify you, if your hand is a fist" :mjlol: - Mark's brother-in-law book sounds like an incredible read.

Good to see the employees are waking up, but Mrs. Cobel is playing chess not checkers :ohhh:

Patricia Arquette continues to have great line delivery. The way she said "Yes, Daddy" :wow:
them book quotes were ridiculous. I can tell Ben Stiller was having a little fun there.

"in the middle of industry is dust"

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
On the Helly tip, I will say the actress who plays her (Britt Lower) was on Man Seeking Woman and she had a scene where she was in lingerie that had me :leon:, just because there was more than I was expecting since she has a thin frame.

She has been great on the show so far.