SEVERANCE

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Just watched the first 2 episodes :wow:

Does a great job of immediately getting you curious about what is going down :ohhh:and shifting perspectives.

I just hope ol boy gets his waffle party :pachaha:

When the numbers start looking scary to you :merchant:

The break room :lupe:

What does Mrs Selvig really know :lupe:

The numbers gettin scary :lupe:

The wellness room :lupe:

Show is flames so far, kinda slow moving but I like what I’m seeing

Mark is starting to figure shyt out

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, this is shaping up to be one of my favorite shows of the year, even with it being early 2022.

The whites of the hallways and how everything is shot inside/everyone speaks really sets the tone. Some of the interactions between Mark and Helly and Mark/Patricia Arquette were :mjlol:. John Turturro is killing it in his role as well. There is always one person at work who really buys into company culture :francis:

The actor who plays Mark's brother-in-law was great on Patriot (another series that nails tone) and he is good here.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I know ole girl wants out but she gotta be smart enough to realize that resignation wasn’t going to work.

Eventually they are going to break her.

I can only imagine what her other version is like to be okay with this.

Interesting that this severance technology is so well known. Definitely could have seen it be a huge secret. Makes me wonder about the legacy of this company. The technology gives no clue to what this is about.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Finally got around to watching the first few episodes and Apple TV has a real one. Great reviews from critics and I’ve been engaged from the first scene. Honestly it reminds me of Counterpart: great story, great acting, and basically an alternate reality.

This should be stickied over most of the shows at the top of the Film Room.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Mark’s fish tank at home is an interesting parallel to the situation he’s dealing with at Severance. Suspicions were on the money with Harmony, now I’m wondering if she and/or Lumen had anything to do with his wife’s death. That bit with sniffing of the candles was….odd.

Petey needs to take a W, man. I feel for the dude. I’m hoping he can make it through but it’s not looking good. :to:

I can’t look at figure exhibits the same anymore after watching Westworld. That whole Eagan sequence gave off similar vibes, especially when it came to the mentioning of “my children”.

Natalie was bad as fukk. Helly really looking like the only sane, attractive woman on this show though. :damn:

Your eggs look like shyt! :pacspit::mjlol:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
On the 3rd episode.

Has me intrigued for sure. But not completely sold yet.

Something I'm finding very attractive about ole girl in blue.