SEVERANCE

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Binged the first three episodes with my wife last night and I'm hooked. Love the concept, love the way it's shot, love the slow burn and worldbuilding. I had a summer internship job in college where I was basically crunching numbers all day for a publishing company and the show reminded me of how mind numbingly boring and monotonous it was. One of the best decisions I've ever made was turning them down when they offered me a full time job after I graduated. Had no other job lined up and had student loan payments coming up but I knew I couldn't do it. Ended up getting a different job offer a few weeks after I turned them down

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
The book really has become the spark for inspiration for Mark :pachaha:

Both the innie and outie are taking steps towards the truth now :ehh:

I do wonder what would happen if they refused the breakroom, not like Lumen would fire the innie.

Mark's sister starting to question things as well, due to her encounter with the Senator's wife who appeared to be severed :ohhh:

Did not expect to see the scene with ol boy in his homelife.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
So the severance device is mobile? Starting to remind me of the tv show Dollhouse.

This felt a bit like treading. Don’t really see the point of the nurse date.

I wonder if Helly is a plant cause this group Mark met seems to already know about him.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn, it’s only 8 episodes? Liked this one because we finally got a peek at Dillion’s outie but I think that scene is gonna have major consequences for his innie. Mark seemed to be more chill at work and is finally fed up and wants some answers. Nice to see the team all on the same page strutting down the hallway and I’m glad Mark got that burner phone and answered it. I doubt we get any real answers before the season ends and I like the show but part me is like, so y’all weren’t curious or asking these questions BEFORE you got severed?

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
Damn, it’s only 8 episodes? Liked this one because we finally got a peek at Dillion’s outie but I think that scene is gonna have major consequences for his innie. Mark seemed to be more chill at work and is finally fed up and wants some answers. Nice to see the team all on the same page strutting down the hallway and I’m glad Mark got that burner phone and answered it. I doubt we get any real answers before the season ends and I like the show but part me is like, so y’all weren’t curious or asking these questions BEFORE you got severed?

The whole company seems shady. I’m sure the higher ups had no problem leaving out a few major details and sold them a dream.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

This season is 9 episodes

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
The whole company seems shady. I’m sure the higher ups had no problem leaving out a few major details and sold them a dream.

That and I definitely think there seems to be trauma and escape reasons why some ppl decide to do it. Mark can't deal with his grief, and Petey seemed to have been dealing with something too based on the way his daughter was talking at the funeral. Helly's outtie seems kinda cold and ruthless in that one video, but we see a little bit of those traits on her innie too.

JamesJabdi

Superstar
Daps
Gonna binge this.....i liked Escape at Dannemora.

Seems like Ben Stiller has another one from the comments on here.