SEVERANCE

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
So dope that this actually has a legit opening title intro. Quality is great for an Apple TV original that you could put it on an HBO Sunday night and it wouldn’t look bizarre at all.

Score sounding like an eerie United Airlines commercial :banderas:

So far it’s reminding me of Fukunaga’s Maniac and Garland’s Devs, but way more subtle. Atmosphere makes me feel as if Gondry and Kaufman were behind it.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Arquette’s outie character doesn’t seem to be severed and is likely keeping eyes on Mark, me thinks. Just off facial cues and the conflicting stories alone.

Christopher Walken da GAWD out of nowhere :wow:

Seeing him and Turturro alongside got me in my feels. Them two did their thing in films during the 90s.

Britt Lower’s about to be my new crush, but man I wanna take a trip to the wellness room right NOW.
full

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So dope that this actually has a legit opening title intro. Quality is great for an Apple TV original that you could put it on an HBO Sunday night and it wouldn’t look bizarre at all.

Score sounding like an eerie United Airlines commercial :banderas:

So far it’s reminding me of Fukunaga’s Maniac and Garland’s Devs, but way more subtle. Atmosphere makes me feel as if Gondry and Kaufman were behind it.

Do I need to circle back for Devs? I started but never finished

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Do I need to circle back for Devs? I started but never finished
I’d say go at the rest of the episodes at your own pace, because to me it wasn’t a “drop everything right away and watch” kind of show.

Wanted to like this more than I did because I’ve seen better from Garland. I don’t know what his obsession is with the main actress but she was pretty wooden in it. Offerman, the cinematography, and that sound design were the standouts, IMO. Only reasons I kept trucking through.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I’d say go at the rest of the episodes at your own pace, because to me it wasn’t a “drop everything right away and watch” kind of show.

Wanted to like this more than I did because I’ve seen better from Garland. I don’t know what his obsession is with the main actress but she was pretty wooden in it. Offerman, the cinematography, and that sound design were the standouts, IMO. Only reasons I kept trucking through.
Thats a good way of putting it. It looked and sounded pretty but I couldn't get pulled in by the main character.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh. I can see how the concept could get interesting a few episodes down the road, but I was bored. Very stupid to make this the first episode.