Seriously doe. Wtf happened to LeBron's jumpshot?

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
LeBron is suffering from the same thing Calvin Johnson is. When you are so freakin gifted athletically you have no reason to work on your fundamentals. But eventually that athleticism fades away and if you never developed an actual game it's too late. That's why MJ, Kobe & Tim Duncan played/play at a decent high level and their almost 40. Kobe put up like 38 the other night. LeBron in Miami was his peak and now he's on the decline and it's bad.

Even in Miami his shot got a little better, but Pop literally let him shoot wide open, just unfortunately he started hitting them at the wrong time towards the end.
He's not as big, fast, strong and powerful as he used to be and now he's left with having to actually have a game.

Honestly he shouldn't have lost all that weight. At least he still would be big and powerful and could feast in the paint.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think the Cavs were on such a roll late last season he was cold and it didn't even matter. He thought he'd get going in the playoffs but when they weren't falling in the first round he really lost his confidence. Since than you can just tell he doesnt shoot it "in rhythm" His confidence is shot

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Didn't read .... :umad:2/6

Dont care 100%:mjlol:

giphy.gif

thekidvoodoo

8-bit
Daps
It's alot easier to hit 3's when ur wide open
Exactly. Hardly any of his shots are in rhythm, all last second bail outs from shytty isos. People clown Spo, but really don't understand how much the pace and space was helping LeBron.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
i'm a lebron stan but......i'm starting to think bruh was on HGH or some other kind of supplement regimen for a lil while.
He lost all that weight due to "diet", started getting weird dehydration issues, now his legs ain't got any lift, etc.
nikka had to literally take a 2 week vacation in the middle of the season last yr.....we may never see prime lebron again.

Redeem87

The Movement
Daps
Reppin
VA
I get it..... we criticize Bron.... cuz its no fun criticizing Melo, Durant, CP3, DHoward, Rose, Harden, Wall, aka other superstar that will never reach they potential, never win a title, never make it to the finals (again in some cases). We, like them, have accepted that for the most part they are done.... so might as well come at Bron daily right?

They are not hyped up as much as Bron so them underperforming wont get as much criticism like him.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
have you ever criticized bron?:heh:

Yep. Plenty. When it's warranted and deserved.

But I guess since I don't always preface mah criticisms wit some corny "Le____.." joke or callin da nikka a "balding fatherless phaggit" it gets glossed ova.

I don't let mah support for da brotha blind me from acknowledgin his shortcomings and failures. I just don't go full retard about it like da status quo on dis mufukka.
5jd7_B6_Z.png