Seriously doe. Wtf happened to LeBron's jumpshot?

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Imma knock yo ass out.
B]

:whoa:

Peace be upon you, my brother

:philjacksonlol:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Dropping that weight and working with new coaches who just tell him what he wants to hear instead of actually being coached. This wasn't a skill that came to him naturally. He had to really build this one, and I think all those things factor in to his J vanishing. He became a fantastic shooter in Miami is the wildest thing about it. Was routinely around 40-45% from midrange and 36-41% from deep in Miami.
It's easy to take shots when everyone knows you can beat them off the bounce. Once you lose that step, you gonna have to earn that clean look.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Yeah, I see that too. Father time is undefeated so Lebron will hear the same song so many athletes before him heard. When I see this dude play you can tell those legs are damn near gone. In a professional nba athlete way, not ymca weekend warrior way.

He is already playing old man basketball right now. But that shyt aint no refined tduncan, piru p, or even andre miller ball. It's like he's channelling the end of the road darryl dawkins. And that's the sad part about it all.

Lebron nor the cavs camp is being honest with his aging skillset. He needs to play the 4. It would suit his super IQ and strenghts better than the at 3. At the three his weaknesses are magnified and his Iso ball game is no longer respected or as dominate as before.

But on the flipside, that voice in the back of my head is saying if bron runs the 4, the cavs may have to rebuild that team again:snoop:
This, this is why all players should go to college for at least two to three seasons. College players know how to adjust when they can't get by off their athletic ability. These HS to pro guys just seem to poorly adjust. That's why old man Duncan can play till he's 40.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:russ:I don't know if this is true or not, but it's fukking hilarious. I swear to god I can't wait to watch that game tonight just to inspect this nikkas jaw:mjlol:
It damn sure looked like it to me when I saw dude doing an interview the other day talking about his trip to the White House. It's 2016 to believe that he's not on something would be naive.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
26% from 3 :scust:

Dude needs to just stop shooting 3s all together.

When I watch dude. He is never spotting up for a 3, it's him dribbling dribbling, shot clock is about to run out, someone one sets a screen for him and he shoots a awful pull up three.

Or he is being lazy, it's him iso'd against someone. Instead of beating the person to the basket. He jabs like he is going to drive and shoots a shyt pull up 3 with a hand in his face.

Love dude but his decision making on he floor sometimes is lazy as fukk.
It's like all of the things I hated about him as a 21 year old are coming back as a 31 year old which makes me realize he didn't improve in that area. He just learn how to play to his strengths to avoid his weaknesses.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I get it..... we criticize Bron.... cuz its no fun criticizing Melo, Durant, CP3, DHoward, Rose, Harden, Wall, aka other superstar that will never reach they potential, never win a title, never make it to the finals (again in some cases). We, like them, have accepted that for the most part they are done.... so might as well come at Bron daily right?
-We criticised fatmelo for years
-Duflocka was Mr. Glass for a time, same with rose
-Howard is and will always be a fukkboy and a statutory rapist :manny:
-Cp3 is a crybaby fakkit
-Harden plays no defense and gets criticised for it on the DAILY AND brehs here don't like the kardashians
-Wall has actually improved this year so wtf are you talking bout Breh?

Yes we must come at bron not just on the DAILY, on the hourly cuh because he's the one calling shots in cle and being a hoeass nicca.

Anymore questions?

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
And if you're gonna credit Spo for helping his jumpshot how come y'all fire him after every L?

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Breh, It's not eam bout da actual game of basketball to da vast majority of dese mufukkas.

Dere's like 8 maybe 9 brehs tops on hea who can actually chop it up about da game without dem foamin at da mouf and goin off da deep end.
5jd7_B6_Z.png
:sadbron:
full
man up nikka. it's been like this forever, deal wit it

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm amazed at the few seasons where it looked like he had a fairly consistent J...because since HS his shooting form is atrocious. Everything about Bron jumper...how he drifts away when he elevates and his release...it's not MKG ugly but it's pretty bad. I will maintain till the day I die that Bron and Karl Malone have the ugliest, stiffest most unattractive games of any top HOF player. Just brute strength and stiffness :scust:
Shawn Marion :scust: