Seriously doe. Wtf happened to LeBron's jumpshot?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Yes.... are "we" mad that its Bron "allegedly" calling the shots or are we really mad that Jordan and Kobe werent smart enough to become true bosses and stand on to they "slave master" white owners and bytch them, demand power, and take the opportunity to be more than just a cog on a wheel? I would say being "submissive" is more of a sign of being a "hoeass nicca" but thats another story.

Would we even care if it was Dirk or Mullin or Stockton or Nash if they had the same opportunity and "alleged" power?

Also, them other players named.... yea.... they get one shot every now and then Bron gets 9 shots on the hourly.... lets not pretend its the same. On any day of the week there are atleast 4 Bron threads front page in here.

Oh Wall? Yes... he's improved..... but he aint won nothing yet.... remember how peeps shytted on a certain guy for years before he won something, lets be consistent.
:dahell: Breh wtf are you yalking about???? Coaches and Mgmt weren't foolish enough to let that happen because it sets a awful precedent. Jordan is a terrible example tho, because he's doesn't even like his own ppl and he's in slave massa shoes right now. you think he'd let a player tell him who to sign and when, and to jump at that?

Get off your soapbox breh, this shyt ain't about race. It's about a hoe ass nicca who's obsessed with titles that he won't get. This idiot left the heat to form a super team :mjlol:

Imagine if that same hoe stayed with the heat and Whiteside emerged around the same time.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
bron never had a J, his game has always been being able to get away with traveling and bullying his way into the paint. His bricklaying skills since the playoffs last year have been HOF level though

be careful, the brons stans aint gonna like this one

:dahell:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:dahell: Breh wtf are you yalking about???? Coaches and Mgmt weren't foolish enough to let that happen because it sets a awful precedent. Jordan is a terrible example tho, because he's doesn't even like his own ppl and he's in slave massa shoes right now. you think he'd let a player tell him who to sign and when, and to jump at that?

Get off your soapbox breh, this shyt ain't about race. It's about a hoe ass nicca who's obsessed with titles that he won't get. This idiot left the heat to form a super team :mjlol:

Imagine if that same hoe stayed with the heat and Whiteside emerged around the same time.

Superteam..... like Kyrie and Love are top 5 NBA players in the league.....

See this is why I really hope that as farfetched it may be, I really hope Durant goes to the Warriors just to see how everyone responds to that move.

I think its wack how peeps call Bron "hoe ass this" and "hoe ass that" just cuz he's made some smart career and business decisions in his life. Dude gonna be worth half a billion before he retires (if he hasnt reached that yet) and cats take shots at him like he's done some dumb weak shyt? fukk the hate on how he won, dude won! He got his rings that everyone demanded he get, its way past time to let dude live instead of criticizing every fukking time he breaths. fukk all that "dont go the extra mile shyt, just stay in your position and rot" like Reggie, Karl, Ewing, Ai, and other NBA legends that never made the smart move to be a champion and as years go by they fall further and further buried in history.

Nicca get it how you can..... fukk it

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Think Bill Simmons said it in a podcast, but he basically said Lebrons legs are dead.

Not surprising when you saw him come out during the 2014-15 season looking like he aged 5 years.

I mean dude is already top 10 in Total Minutes all-time and is only 31 years old.

I been saying this for a decade. When Lebron was becoming a superstar in the league. I always said 80%-90% of his talent derives from his use of athleticism. He never learned the fundamentals, and thinks that he can jump out the building forever

While on the other hand you have highly skilled and fundamental players like Pierce and Kobe, able to have very long productive years

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
This, this is why all players should go to college for at least two to three seasons. College players know how to adjust when they can't get by off their athletic ability. These HS to pro guys just seem to poorly adjust. That's why old man Duncan can play till he's 40.

Perfect example, Grant Hill

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been saying this for a decade. When Lebron was becoming a superstar in the league. I always said 80%-90% of his talent derives from his use of athleticism. He never learned the fundamentals, and thinks that he can jump out the building forever

While on the other hand you have highly skilled and fundamental players like Pierce and Kobe, able to have very long productive years

He is in his 13th season and among the all time leaders in minutes and points. Not exactly short and impotent. All players depend on their athleticism...they are athletes :heh:.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
He is in his 13th season and among the all time leaders in minutes and points. Not exactly short and impotent. All players depend on their athleticism...they are athletes :heh:.

So Paul Pierce depends on his athleticism as much as Lebron? :dead::dead::dead:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Paul Pierce and Kobe arent anywhere near the players they were before. Did they lose skill?

So I'm guessing you never heard the term aging gracefully? Unlike Lebron, that's what Pierce, Kobe, Dirk, and Duncan are doing

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Obviously he's lost some lift on his jumper after all the years and minutes he has played. But I do think he has gotten back to a lazy form and he isn't shooting in rhythm like he was in Miami. He needs to get back in the gym with Ray and work on that form this offseason. With him aging he will need his J to be a lot better if he still wants to be as effective in the next year or two.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm guessing you never heard the term aging gracefully? Unlike Lebron, that's what Pierce, Kobe, Dirk, and Duncan are doing

So I am guessing you don't have an answer to my questions or a means of refuting my point? :pachaha:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
So I am guessing you don't have an answer to my questions or a means of refuting my point? :pachaha:

You asked if Pierce or Kobe were the players they were before? Obviously not. Surprised you wanted the answer to that :russ: