Seriously doe. Wtf happened to LeBron's jumpshot?

Full Measures

All Star
Daps
If it's not a layup, dunk, or drawing a foul going to the rim ... he really shouldn't be shooting ... :yeshrug:

DwCd3GA.png
Breh what website is that shot chart from?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Yeah his legs are shot and I feel like it's been like that since losing to the Spurs in 2014 Finals

Last year was bad in the playoffs
:heh: at his legs being shot when he's still the fastest 3 man up and down the floor in the league by far. His legs aren't shot he's just never had a sound consistent shooting form. Just look at how he shoots FTs, he changes his shooting motion every so often. It's the same with his jump shot.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My boy :flabbynsick: got that right hook locked and loaded. Father TIme undefeated. I see Bron getting shots blocked going to the basket. That never used to happen. Ever.

It's that slight degradation of lift and speed that casual viewers disregard but is readily apparent to basketball watchers. Bron will not look like Bron in two seasons.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
-We criticised fatmelo for years
-Duflocka was Mr. Glass for a time, same with rose
-Howard is and will always be a fukkboy and a statutory rapist :manny:
-Cp3 is a crybaby fakkit
-Harden plays no defense and gets criticised for it on the DAILY AND brehs here don't like the kardashians
-Wall has actually improved this year so wtf are you talking bout Breh?

Yes we must come at bron not just on the DAILY, on the hourly cuh because he's the one calling shots in cle and being a hoeass nicca.

Anymore questions?

Yes.... are "we" mad that its Bron "allegedly" calling the shots or are we really mad that Jordan and Kobe werent smart enough to become true bosses and stand on to they "slave master" white owners and bytch them, demand power, and take the opportunity to be more than just a cog on a wheel? I would say being "submissive" is more of a sign of being a "hoeass nicca" but thats another story.

Would we even care if it was Dirk or Mullin or Stockton or Nash if they had the same opportunity and "alleged" power?

Also, them other players named.... yea.... they get one shot every now and then Bron gets 9 shots on the hourly.... lets not pretend its the same. On any day of the week there are atleast 4 Bron threads front page in here.

Oh Wall? Yes... he's improved..... but he aint won nothing yet.... remember how peeps shytted on a certain guy for years before he won something, lets be consistent.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I get it..... we criticize Bron.... cuz its no fun criticizing Melo, Durant, CP3, DHoward, Rose, Harden, Wall, aka other superstar that will never reach they potential, never win a title, never make it to the finals (again in some cases). We, like them, have accepted that for the most part they are done.... so might as well come at Bron daily right?

It's a lot of fun going at CP0. I wake up and aftet breakfast, I get on the internet and find something to laugh at the guy about.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yes.... are "we" mad that its Bron "allegedly" calling the shots or are we really mad that Jordan and Kobe werent smart enough to become true bosses and stand on to they "slave master" white owners and bytch them, demand power, and take the opportunity to be more than just a cog on a wheel? I would say being "submissive" is more of a sign of being a "hoeass nicca" but thats another story.

Would we even care if it was Dirk or Mullin or Stockton or Nash if they had the same opportunity and "alleged" power?

Also, them other players named.... yea.... they get one shot every now and then Bron gets 9 shots on the hourly.... lets not pretend its the same. On any day of the week there are atleast 4 Bron threads front page in here.

Oh Wall? Yes... he's improved..... but he aint won nothing yet.... remember how peeps shytted on a certain guy for years before he won something, lets be consistent.
Get over yourself with the race angle. Seriously it's beyond pitiful and try-hard to keep pushing that narrative.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
It's a lot of fun going at CP0. I wake up and aftet breakfast, I get on the internet and find something to laugh at the guy about.

Really its not...... but I'll let you cook

Get over yourself with the race angle. Seriously it's beyond pitiful and try-hard to keep pushing that narrative.

Race?:francis:
Who said anything about race?:comeon:
I dont see color, I was just naming some great players?:sas2:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this comparison is dumb. Not only are they not built the same but comparing actual game vs 3pt contest

Breh, It's not eam bout da actual game of basketball to da vast majority of dese mufukkas.

Dere's like 8 maybe 9 brehs tops on hea who can actually chop it up about da game without dem foamin at da mouf and goin off da deep end.
5jd7_B6_Z.png
have you ever criticized bron?:heh:

Daps

Didn't read .... :umad:2/6

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He has regressed so much, and I don't buy his legs being gone for one second considering he's finishing at the rim at right around 70% despite the fact he's going to the rim more than he did in Miami with teams knowing he can't shoot and playing him for the drive.

I think one small difference is that when he was in Miami he was shooting with Ray Allen in practice and doing Ray's pre-game routines. Ray was in Miami for 2 seasons, LeBron was a 39% percent three point shooter those two years, before Ray he was shooting 34% from three in Miami.

Overall his jumpshot is just disgusting right now, and truthfully he'd be better off playing PF but he refuses to do it because it's not "fun" according to him. He's shooting 28% on all jumpers right now, his best year in Miami he shot 43% on jumpers, it legit seems like he hasn't worked on his game at all since going back to Cleveland. The gameplan for beating the Cavs in the finals will be simple, pack the paint and he will do nothing at all, because he doesn't want to post up and he'll just ISO at the top of the key pounding the air out of the ball.