Seriously doe. Wtf happened to LeBron's jumpshot?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
i'm a lebron stan but......i'm starting to think bruh was on HGH or some other kind of supplement regimen for a lil while.
He lost all that weight due to "diet", started getting weird dehydration issues, now his legs ain't got any lift, etc.
nikka had to literally take a 2 week vacation in the middle of the season last yr.....we may never see prime lebron again.

His legs aren't gone, less than 5 feet from the rim he's shooting 68%, for comparison Blake Griffin is shooting 69% from the same range on less attempts.

The problem is he's a PF playing SF and doesn't seem to realize it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
His legs aren't gone, less than 5 feet from the rim he's shooting 68%, for comparison Blake Griffin is shooting 69% from the same range on less attempts.

Dude, thank you, I been saying this since the preseason. Bron is a PF now

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Y'all keep saying he needs to play PF like Love doesn't exist and no he can't play center for a long period of time.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Dont care 100%:mjlol:

giphy.gif
tumblr_mmhm3hb8hD1rp5mhgo4_r2_250_zpskjyjv4z9.gif

What is happening in this gif bruh?

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Many things happened to his jumpshot. His has no lift in his legs, he used to have the same lazy from during his first years in Cleveland.
His best years in Miami were always catch and shoot, he was fukkin elite that. That 61 points he had was a result of being a great jump shooter. It wasnt a fluke.

Wade just had great chemistry with him. love and kyrie are way off playing with him. They rarely feed him for an open jumper

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Cleveland really might not win a title:wow:

The East is slowly getting better...

I cant see Cleveland beating anyone out West except maybe OKC this year...if OKC were to get out the West..

And Lebron's game will continue to deteriorate...

He better tell Lue to get him on that Tim Duncan rest plan quickly

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep. Plenty. When it's warranted and deserved.

But I guess since I don't always preface mah criticisms wit some corny "Le____.." joke or callin da nikka a "balding fatherless phaggit" it gets glossed ova.

I don't let mah support for da brotha blind me from acknowledgin his shortcomings and failures. I just don't go full retard about it like da status quo on dis mufukka.
5jd7_B6_Z.png
Like me to your criticism :sas1:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper

Spo basically had to force it on him, laid the seeds of the necessity of the post game for his long term success. He just doesn't want to go that route for whatever reason.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
But do they act like they got hit by an rpg? ( bron does but he's lame too) :mjpls:

Yep.... Chris Bosh, Stephenson, Horry, James Jones, Wade, Curry, D. Greene, T. Evans, AK 47, buddy how much time do you have this beautiful Saturday afternoon? Cuz I can keep going:sas1:

Oh and who could forget this:mjlol:

Dat RPG!!:lolbron:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Like me to your criticism :sas1:

5jd7_B6_Z.png
nikka, I have 24,000 posts. You must be outcho fukkin mind if you think I'm bout to sit up hea n search through all dem shyts to prove wtf I already know to be true. Go look in da Cavs thread yaself.

I don't have control ova what you mufukkas pick n choose to pay attention too. Do ya own googles. :camby:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:heh: at his legs being shot when he's still the fastest 3 man up and down the floor in the league by far. His legs aren't shot he's just never had a sound consistent shooting form. Just look at how he shoots FTs, he changes his shooting motion every so often. It's the same with his jump shot.

he's not getting lift on his jump shots later in games

he clanks a lot of long shots

His shooting form is fine

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
bron never had a J, his game has always been being able to get away with traveling and bullying his way into the paint. His bricklaying skills since the playoffs last year have been HOF level though

I'm amazed at the few seasons where it looked like he had a fairly consistent J...because since HS his shooting form is atrocious. Everything about Bron jumper...how he drifts away when he elevates and his release...it's not MKG ugly but it's pretty bad. I will maintain till the day I die that Bron and Karl Malone have the ugliest, stiffest most unattractive games of any top HOF player. Just brute strength and stiffness :scust:
be careful, the brons stans aint gonna like this one

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
5jd7_B6_Z.png
nikka, I have 24,000 posts. You must be outcho fukkin mind if you think I'm bout to sit up hea n search through all dem shyts to prove wtf I already know to be true. Go look in da Cavs thread yaself.

I don't have control ova what you mufukkas pick n choose to pay attention too. Do ya own googles. :camby:
:mjlol:
How bout you give a criticism now:jbhmm: