Seriously doe. Wtf happened to LeBron's jumpshot?

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You asked if Pierce or Kobe were the players they were before? Obviously not. Surprised you wanted the answer to that :russ:

No I asked why they arent who they were before. Have their skills and IQ fallen off or is it their athleticism? No need in being evasive or trying to spin, if you have no response its cool :manny:.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
No I asked why they arent who they were before. Have their skills and IQ fallen off or is it their athleticism? No need in being evasive or trying to spin, if you have no response its cool :manny:.

Your skills and IQ is always the same, just that your athleticism won't let you do what's in your mind to do, cause that fades away. Like I said Lebron does not have the fundamental skills that Pierce, Kobe, Duncan, Dirk, etc have, which is why when his athleticism goes, so does his talent

Bball IQ never fades away. If that were the case, then old fukks like Pat Riley and Phil Jackson wouldn't be great coaches. Still don't see the point of that question

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your skills and IQ is always the same, just that your athleticism won't let you do what's in your mind to do, cause that fades away. Like I said Lebron does not have the fundamental skills that Pierce, Kobe, Duncan, Dirk, etc have, which is why when his athleticism goes, so does his talent

Bball IQ never fades away. If that were the case, then old fukks like Pat Riley and Phil Jackson wouldn't be great coaches. Still don't see the point of that question

Okay so you get it you just have cognitive dissonance when it comes Bron...I see.

When Bron falls off after years of wear and tear its gonna be because he lacks skills and IQ. When everybody does it it's just a normal part of aging. That about cover it?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Okay so you get it you just have cognitive dissonance when it comes Bron...I see.

Nope. Not really a fan of Kobe or Duncan, like at all. If you think Lebron has as much Bball fundamental skills as Pierce, Kobe, Dirk, and Duncan, then I feel sorry for you :dead::dead::dead:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. Not really a fan of Kobe or Duncan, like at all. If you think Lebron has as much Bball fundamental skills as Pierce, Kobe, Dirk, and Duncan, then I feel sorry for you :dead::dead::dead:

Never said or suggested that :yeshrug:. If you think you can do what he has done as long as he has without skill I feel sorry for you. nikka is in his 13th yr (as long as many legends) with stupid minutes and accomplishments and nikkas still talkin that "okay but when his athleticism goes away" shyt :mjlol:.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Never said or suggested that :yeshrug:. If you think you can do what he has done as long as he has without skill I feel sorry for you. nikka is in his 13th yr (as long as many legends) with stupid minutes and accomplishments and nikkas still talkin that "okay but when his athleticism goes away" shyt :mjlol:.

Let's just see in a couple of years when he breaks down at 33, don't shoot the messenger when it happens :manny:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's just see in a couple of years when he breaks down at 33, don't shoot the messenger when it happens :manny:

"You will see after he breaks down after 15 years and the most minutes and points at his age ever. That will show you." :dead: Unlike yourself and others I will have no problem calling it what it is without trying to spin it to suit my preference or previous assertions when it happens.

scarhead

All Star
Daps
Jumpshots can be a delicate thing and the touch deteriorates as you age or get fatigued during the game even when you have a great form.
Lebron can still run and barge through defenders with brute force but that slight decline in lift and endurance plus his reluctance to give up the ball and shoot in rhythm catch and shoot jumpers are hurting him right now