Seriously doe. Wtf happened to LeBron's jumpshot?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
he's not getting lift on his jump shots later in games

he clanks a lot of long shots

His shooting form is fine
I don't know what you're looking at but his poor shooting percentage is a result of how he has shot for the entire season at all points of the games. It's not a case of hm hitting outside shots early and missing them late. His shooting form is inconsistent but if you don't think so then don't think so.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:francis:
I got nothin.

You nikkas neva do.
5jd7_B6_Z.png

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
if bron would play off the ball more:ld:

This

Sadly my man really doesn't know how to be productive without the ball in his hands. As a fan of Bron, it's crazy to see how limited his game really is as the years go by.

Phenomenal talent but he never really added to his natural skills. It's ridiculous he's shooting this bad as a vet

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Think Bill Simmons said it in a podcast, but he basically said Lebrons legs are dead.

Not surprising when you saw him come out during the 2014-15 season looking like he aged 5 years.

I mean dude is already top 10 in Total Minutes all-time and is only 31 years old.
Yeah he's seems to have played in a lot of game 7s

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

This

Sadly my man really doesn't know how to be productive without the ball in his hands. As a fan of Bron, it's crazy to see how limited his game really is as the years go by.

Phenomenal talent but he never really added to his natural skills. It's ridiculous he's shooting this bad as a vet

If Bron allowed himself to be used like kawhi leonard{post ups/catch-n-shoot/limited iso},he would be fresher in the 4th..And it would really open up the offense

He takes way too much contact and expands way too much energy..

Thats why him playing the 4 for that reason alone is a no go....

He could always hide on the perimeter against lesser talented players during the course of a game to keep him fresh...

surgical gloves

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The left
Yep. Plenty. When it's warranted and deserved.

But I guess since I don't always preface mah criticisms wit some corny "Le____.." joke or callin da nikka a "balding fatherless phaggit" it gets glossed ova.

I don't let mah support for da brotha blind me from acknowledgin his shortcomings and failures. I just don't go full retard about it like da status quo on dis mufukka.
5jd7_B6_Z.png
stop typing like a bytch