Seriously doe. Wtf happened to LeBron's jumpshot?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
H

G

H
Yea cause no other NBA player is on that either. You can see Curry's jaw growing from game to game.

Lebron's jumper has been broken since returning to Cleveland. People talk about the Cavs not being a full strength in last year's finals and there's something to that, but if Lebron could've made shouts outside of 8 feet they probably would've won the title last year as they were. Dude simply couldn't hit shyt outside of 8 feet. It's hard to even explain. The ill part is he's still shooting 50%. If dude had a semi-consistent jumphot it wouldn't even be fair(like his best days in Miami).

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
If it's not a layup, dunk, or drawing a foul going to the rim ... he really shouldn't be shooting ... :yeshrug:

DwCd3GA.png

He's a poor man's Shawn Kemp

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I really, really don't think LeBron played basketball this offseason or worked on his game -- and his current jumper reflects that. Dude was too busy reciting March Madness in clubs and riding banana boats with his super friends. :yeshrug:

I'm not even mad at him.

:dead: :russ:

I get it..... we criticize Bron.... cuz its no fun criticizing Melo, Durant, CP3, DHoward, Rose, Harden, Wall, aka other superstar that will never reach they potential, never win a title, never make it to the finals (again in some cases). We, like them, have accepted that for the most part they are done.... so might as well come at Bron daily right?

@OG_StankBrefs is reading this like :wow:proud like a father watching his only son that made it... :wow:

Breh, It's not eam bout da actual game of basketball to da vast majority of dese mufukkas.

Dere's like 8 maybe 9 brehs tops on hea who can actually chop it up about da game without dem foamin at da mouf and goin off da deep end.
5jd7_B6_Z.png

:francis: What did LeBron eat for breakfast?

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Yeah, I see that too. Father time is undefeated so Lebron will hear the same song so many athletes before him heard. When I see this dude play you can tell those legs are damn near gone. In a professional nba athlete way, not ymca weekend warrior way.

He is already playing old man basketball right now. But that shyt aint no refined tduncan, piru p, or even andre miller ball. It's like he's channelling the end of the road darryl dawkins. And that's the sad part about it all.

Lebron nor the cavs camp is being honest with his aging skillset. He needs to play the 4. It would suit his super IQ and strenghts better than the at 3. At the three his weaknesses are magnified and his Iso ball game is no longer respected or as dominate as before.

But on the flipside, that voice in the back of my head is saying if bron runs the 4, the cavs may have to rebuild that team again:snoop:

The small ball lineup in Miami took his toll...Thats when lebron was playing the 4 and getting almost 40 minutes a game...

I think his minutes need to be managed and he needs to play off the ball...

He's played in like 5 straight finals...Not a good recipe..