Seriously doe. Wtf happened to LeBron's jumpshot?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I get it..... we criticize Bron.... cuz its no fun criticizing Melo, Durant, CP3, DHoward, Rose, Harden, Wall, aka other superstar that will never reach they potential, never win a title, never make it to the finals (again in some cases). We, like them, have accepted that for the most part they are done.... so might as well come at Bron daily right?

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
If it's not a layup, dunk, or drawing a foul going to the rim ... he really shouldn't be shooting ... :yeshrug:

DwCd3GA.png

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
if his legs are gone, would probably be smart for the cavs to just let him take another 2 week "maintenance" :mjpls: layoff :yeshrug: they don't have to have home court in the playoffs, they need a rested LeBron more than anything.

@jaguar paw how much is he playing out of the post?

Last edited:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
if his legs are gone, would probably be smart for the cavs to just let him take another 2 week "maintenance" :mjpls: layoff :yeshurg: they don't have to have home court in the playoffs, they need a rested LeBron more than anything.

@jaguar paw how much is he playing out of the post?

Down in Miami, while his team drops games.

:mjpls:

:childplease:

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
I know folks say that this move from Miami to Cleveland was necessary because he got as far as he could with that team but at this point it seems like a lateral move at best.

:jbhmm:

Guaranteed to make the finals, but you won't win. But there is no leadership on the court, no discipline, no strong front office.

:manny:

His jumper is so bad I won't even play with the Cavs in NBA 2K16.

:scust::russ:

With all the games played and going to 5 straight finals plus Olympic games, its perfectly reasonable for the drop off.

:flabbynsick:

Lol. He's still top 5 in the league but like a lot of folks on this site has said, without those non athletic skill sets and fundamentals, his game won't age well.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he just has asinine form
starts out trying to look pretty with the pose and shyt
but then it just turns into an over the head heave/flick
I'm amazed at the few seasons where it looked like he had a fairly consistent J...because since HS his shooting form is atrocious. Everything about Bron jumper...how he drifts away when he elevates and his release...it's not MKG ugly but it's pretty bad. I will maintain till the day I die that Bron and Karl Malone have the ugliest, stiffest most unattractive games of any top HOF player. Just brute strength and stiffness :scust:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I get it..... we criticize Bron.... cuz its no fun criticizing Melo, Durant, CP3, DHoward, Rose, Harden, Wall, aka other superstar that will never reach they potential, never win a title, never make it to the finals (again in some cases). We, like them, have accepted that for the most part they are done.... so might as well come at Bron daily right?

Breh, It's not eam bout da actual game of basketball to da vast majority of dese mufukkas.

Dere's like 8 maybe 9 brehs tops on hea who can actually chop it up about da game without dem foamin at da mouf and goin off da deep end.
5jd7_B6_Z.png