Seriously doe. Wtf happened to LeBron's jumpshot?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LeBron+James+Miami+Heat+v+Orlando+Magic+I0qztVQJ6vGl.jpg

335409257_fc6cafce56_z.jpg

:mjlol:

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
I'm amazed at the few seasons where it looked like he had a fairly consistent J...because since HS his shooting form is atrocious. Everything about Bron jumper...how he drifts away when he elevates and his release...it's not MKG ugly but it's pretty bad. I will maintain till the day I die that Bron and Karl Malone have the ugliest, stiffest most unattractive games of any top HOF player. Just brute strength and stiffness :scust:

Lebrons signature j isn't ugly:dwillhuh:

I know brehs who try to emulate it on purpose

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Think Bill Simmons said it in a podcast, but he basically said Lebrons legs are dead.

Not surprising when you saw him come out during the 2014-15 season looking like he aged 5 years.

I mean dude is already top 10 in Total Minutes all-time and is only 31 years old.

His jumper sucked in last year's playoffs

I think his legs are gone

This too. 5 straight finals AND the Olympics is A LOT of basketball being played by him which is why I told a friend i can see Bron walking away in a few years. Never struck me as the type to stick around and play past 35 years old.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It's terrible, but gotta give him props he can still put up those numbers basically driving in every game. Shows you how much of a train he is. If I am guarding him, I just build a wall around the paint and let that boy shoot

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
It's terrible, but gotta give him props he can still put up those numbers basically driving in every game. Shows you how much of a train he is. If I am guarding him, I just build a wall around the paint and let that boy shoot
he can do that when they dont call him for charging

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
26% from 3 :scust:

Dude needs to just stop shooting 3s all together.

When I watch dude. He is never spotting up for a 3, it's him dribbling dribbling, shot clock is about to run out, someone one sets a screen for him and he shoots a awful pull up three.

Or he is being lazy, it's him iso'd against someone. Instead of beating the person to the basket. He jabs like he is going to drive and shoots a shyt pull up 3 with a hand in his face.

Love dude but his decision making on he floor sometimes is lazy as fukk.

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Think Bill Simmons said it in a podcast, but he basically said Lebrons legs are dead.

Not surprising when you saw him come out during the 2014-15 season looking like he aged 5 years.

I mean dude is already top 10 in Total Minutes all-time and is only 31 years old.

Yeah, I see that too. Father time is undefeated so Lebron will hear the same song so many athletes before him heard. When I see this dude play you can tell those legs are damn near gone. In a professional nba athlete way, not ymca weekend warrior way.

He is already playing old man basketball right now. But that shyt aint no refined tduncan, piru p, or even andre miller ball. It's like he's channelling the end of the road darryl dawkins. And that's the sad part about it all.

Lebron nor the cavs camp is being honest with his aging skillset. He needs to play the 4. It would suit his super IQ and strenghts better than the at 3. At the three his weaknesses are magnified and his Iso ball game is no longer respected or as dominate as before.

But on the flipside, that voice in the back of my head is saying if bron runs the 4, the cavs may have to rebuild that team again:snoop:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
This too. 5 straight finals AND the Olympics is A LOT of basketball being played by him which is why I told a friend i can see Bron walking away in a few years. Never struck me as the type to stick around and play past 35 years old.
Yeah

His finishing around the rim has dipped the last 3 years as well.

Lebron is in decline. Just real subtle.