Serious question - when will X-Box start getting games like...

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I seriously wonder if the people hyping Hellblade 2 played Hellblade 1? Or any other Ninja Theory game? They have never been anything but painfully average.

DMC
Heavenly Sword
Enslaved
Bleeding Edge

These dudes are NOT killers. :mjlol: Could they surprise people with HB2? Maybe. :ld:
Who’s hyping hellblade?

Conversely it’s been Sony stans hyping up their mediocre games over the years. Check the Hellblade thread. Got dudes in there talking about how amazing it is and how it could be game if the year.

Now it’s Xbox exclusive and y’all talk about how uninteresting their games are.

Sony stans :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s really not. Y’all just in the Sony stan bubble.

Majority of people playing games don’t care for those :manny:

you trying too way too hard now. But okay.

All 3 of those games are upper 80s on up Meta. :rolleyes:

you already said you don't like "cinematic" games, so your opinion already tainted.
TLOU being called trash and you blame it on Sony "stans". Both games 95 plus metas. But okay :comeon:

I don't play racing games like I used to but if I came in here calling the Forza series trash, I'd be laughed at. That's what you sound like.

But continue.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Serious question, why do people stay calling Uncharted a male Tomb raider? Last I seen, Tomb Raider had you shooting dinosaurs and other animals, something you never do in Uncharted.
wbz93rZCiKsNI7LDiVG6YO3Sf9BzTUSgR0kGr-JJJQyONnjGjY5-UHMV6dUvNSRj_BFsNtC5cUfwLYLh80L9wjj_qsBxtuKCkkxqqMZsQdRons9fp0UnuqVa_BKs_dPZ7Xo0eLIVLPLaMfqqQMgr

tomb-raider-iii-was-more-of-the-same.jpeg

The REBOOT of Tomb Raider were the ones that copied the more blockbuster driven Uncharted games. Uncharted is more so a modern Indiana Jones.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

you already said you don't like "cinematic" games, so your opinion already tainted.
TLOU being called trash and you blame it on Sony "stans". Both games 95 plus metas. But okay :comeon:

I don't play racing games like I used to but if I came in here calling the Forza series trash, I'd be laughed at. That's what you sound like.

But continue.
Remember when cinematic games weren't really good but they were hyping up Quantam Leap?
15507.gif

ImpressiveDizzyAmericanwarmblood-size_restricted.gif

Game even had episode packs bundled in the game
quantum-break-tv-series.jpg

:mjlol: It's so easy to see the stannery :laff:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

But continue.
Meta don’t matter.

Y’all like to act like your opinion is the only one that’s valid. Truth is, lots of people don’t fukk with that style a game. Someone is not in the “minority” by saying they don’t like those games.

As for me calling it “trash” we all know that’s my opinion. I ain’t trying to place that on anyone else.:manny:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Remember when cinematic games weren't really good but they were hyping up Quantam Leap?
15507.gif

ImpressiveDizzyAmericanwarmblood-size_restricted.gif

Game even had episode packs bundled in the game
quantum-break-tv-series.jpg

:mjlol: It's so easy to see the stannery :laff:
Never hyped that up.

but y’all only trashed it cause it was on Xbox. If it was a Sony exclusive y’all would have loved it :ufdup:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Meta don’t matter.

Y’all like to act like your opinion is the only one that’s valid. Truth is, lots of people don’t fukk with that style a game. Someone is not in the “minority” by saying they don’t like those games.

mad for me calling it “trash” we all know that’s my opinion. I ain’t trying to place that on anyone else.:manny:

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too hard dog.

Point is you are in the minority. Commenting on shyt you blatantly don't like is some ole Jason Whitlock go against the grain shyt just to be different.

Not a big fan of RTS games, but you don't see me all in those game threads and always commenting in general how those who like it are "stans" because I think they are trash:skip:

Don't turn into Courtdog Jr.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY too hard dog.

Point is you are in the minority. Commenting on shyt you blatantly don't like is some ole Jason Whitlock go against the grain shyt just to be different.

Not a big fan of RTS games, but you don't see me all in those game threads and always commenting in general how those who like it are "stans" because I think they are trash:skip:

Don't turn into Courtdog Jr.
I’m not in the minority.

100 Million PS4s in homes. Uncharted 4 sold 20 million copies.

Lots of PlayStation gamers don’t care for uncharted.

And you never see me in those game threads talking shyt. This is a thread inviting people to come and talk about that style of game:manny:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
:dahell:

that's your view. cool. But you know it's in the extremem minority too so I hope you know how ridiculous you look.
thats why gaming is a billion dollar industry ... a fool and his money soon part ways
its just as stupid as people into comic books with the whole "this is a different timeline, so here take my money" trope

look at Mortal Kombat... they just put out a part 11 ... only put in half the characters, but somehow still put in outside ones that dont matter
and then based the whole story around resetting time to sell you the same shyt all over again for the 12th time

me, owning all 4 platforms and older systems ... compared to you crying and buying into clear gimmicks ... but I look ridiculous :leon::russ: good luck with resident evil part 20 and "halo - we ran out of planets", or whatever. Look at all the idiots on warzone when they could have just played battlefield 12 years ago :hhh: 200gb updates and selling portions of game at a time..... couldnt be me :youngsabo:

they could literally put out a new skate game in 2021 ... and just update the map for 10 years and it would still be smaller than warzone as a game. For 60$ one time payment.

I'm not knocking you or most people for buying it, but bragging about playing the same shyt is foolish. Both consoles do the same shyt over and over... Even GTA is the same exact shyt, luckily they added options in online mode... think of GTA 6.... its gonna be fun for a month or two ... but whats the difference in driving around listening to the radio in NYC, or LA compared to Florida. Even with 3 stories in one that shyt was still extremely repetitive like the last 4. What's gonna be new? like people trying to rob you for your drugs and potholes? The biggest game on earth didnt even drop for last generation and then marketed themselves as a staple of next generation too :deadrose: I had ps3 and xbox 360 in highschool... I'm still playing the same game and I got grey dikkhair now and they are still pushing it.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’m not in the minority.

100 Million PS4s in homes. Uncharted 4 sold 20 million copies.

Lots of PlayStation gamers don’t care for uncharted.

And you never see me in those game threads talking shyt. This is a thread inviting people to come and talk about that style of game:manny:

of course those who didn't care didn't buy it :dahell:

So by your logic if most didn't buy the game that owned a PS4, it's trash? :mindblown:

What does that say about....

I'll take the high road.... :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
of course those who didn't care didn't buy it :dahell:

So by your logic if most didn't buy the game that owned a PS4, it's trash? :mindblown:

What does that say about....

I'll take the high road.... :pachaha:
I think your reading comprehension is broken.

You said my opinion is in the “minority”

I simply provided numbers to show that it is not.

You guys assume every one playing video games is just enamored by those games, to the point where y’all make stupid threads like this. Reality is lots of people don’t like those games.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The funny thing is the reason I have a PS4 isn't for sony's 1st party titles. If it were left up to strictly there 1st party games GOW and TLOU would be the only 2 system movers for me from 1st party.

It's the exclusive japanese support they get that, that makes it so I HAVE to own a playstation. If not for that I could have went without a ps4 until gow dropped a couple years ago.

And there are more than a few people that aren't blown away by sony's 1st party games, and also don't care about japanese games. You can prob guess what system they end up getting.