Serious question - when will X-Box start getting games like...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They had Gears and Milked it for all it's worth!!!:what: Xbox needs new blood and new creative creators... they always going back to Halo... jesus christ... do something NEW already!!!:mjlol:

Gears of War ended with Part 3 it was a good conclusion to the series...:mjcry: they didn't have to milk it...
nah pt 6 we back in marcus boots and we end the swarm/locust for good :birdman:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
never-gif-27-1.gif

Waldo Geraldo Faldo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cloud
...The Last of Us? Critically acclaimed, GOTG type games that transcend gaming itself - TLOU is going to be a HBO program for example. :ehh:

Or are games like this just out of their reach (considering the 'talent' in their studios) or do not fit in with their future plans to become the new Netflix with gamepass? :patrice:
They bought some new studios over the last few years. Let’s see the fruits of those new developers...there might be some shyt coming.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
If hellblade 2 is ANYTHING like that last senua game I can almost guarantee it’ll be in the high 20’s :francis:

I seriously wonder if the people hyping Hellblade 2 played Hellblade 1? Or any other Ninja Theory game? They have never been anything but painfully average.

DMC
Heavenly Sword
Enslaved
Bleeding Edge

These dudes are NOT killers. :mjlol: Could they surprise people with HB2? Maybe. :ld:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Xbots doesn't know how to articulate the demands required to make the system classic

Or xbot suits just don't give a fukk

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
xbox is just for casual brehs that want to play 2k games and call of duty all day with thier friends...gotta make more than halo and gears of war remakes for me to cop

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I seriously wonder if the people hyping Hellblade 2 played Hellblade 1? Or any other Ninja Theory game? They have never been anything but painfully average.

DMC
Heavenly Sword
Enslaved
Bleeding Edge

These dudes are NOT killers. :mjlol: Could they surprise people with HB2? Maybe. :ld:
They almost singlehandedly destroyed the Devil May cry franchise until the Japanese brought it back to life. It’s a painfully average studio that has delusions of grandeur.