Self defense or murder? Cac stabs multiple teens

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I pray to god you never become a lawyer. There is a video below your first post of a kid lying about the old man taking pics of girls & you’re still caping for these dumbasses :snoop:
Kids are dumbasses. No dispute about that. Calling someone a pedo and laughing at him doesn’t mean you can start swashbuckling out here.

The case is going to come down to instigation and these 2 facts.

#1 The man ran up on the kids. They didn’t run up on him.

#2 the first real physical contact was the man smacking the girl with the phone.

#3 he then stabs multiple kids and leaves one dead and another heart stopped for 9 minutes.

Get this cac the fukk out of civilized society because he will kill again. :manny:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I didn't see the him make contact with the girl so I'm wrong then if he threw the first blow.
Yep. The camera pans away right before it happens but that’s why the mobbed him. The defense is trying to create doubt in their testimonies because some say he punched some say he slapped but it’s established fact that he struck her.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
My nikka I was saying the same thing reading these comments.

Bunch of drunk ass teens that kept playing around and provoking someone because they outnumbered dude. They take it up a notch and that old man takes it further to defend himself.

“Provoking and playing around” isn’t a crime. Stabbing girls is.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idiot, got someone killed from your lies.

The witness straight up admitted to lying about the pedo thing, breh.

The "witness" didn't twist anyone's arms or throw any punches. Didn't give any orders.

Don't turn this in to him being a leader or some sort of authority. shyt his black ass probably didn't even drive there, got a ride from Tucker and even borrowed a pair of swim trunks. You know he don't own a tube.

Tryna pin this on a black kid, only on thecoli.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "witness" didn't twist anyone's arms or throw any punches. Didn't give any orders.

Don't turn this in to him being a leader or some sort of authority. shyt his black ass probably didn't even drive there, got a ride from Tucker and even borrowed a pair of swim trunks. You know he don't own a tube.

How many black people got killed over somebody white lying about what they did? Putting a pedo allegation on a stranger is inexcusable period.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

No ones pinning anything on him. We're saying he lied to the cops and torpedoed the prosecution narrative.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It’s crazy how much this thread is running on emotion when theres evidence, court testimonies, and cross exams that flat out contradicts what yall are posting.

Are yall even watching those vids are just blindly replying on feelings? :why:

Either way I’m never hiring a coli poster as my attorney.

lawyer1.gif

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
Watched the video again and they definitely had the old cac surrounded from his pov it could look like he was in danger , looks like one of the women got in his face telling him to leave , he pushed her away and they group took that as a attack , they jumped him and he started chefing them up. Iv been in a lot of altercations when a woman gets in a man’s face closer than any man would and be surprised or shocked when violence follows , not saying he was right but this was not 1st degree murder

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Except they didn’t. He ran up on them first and then initiated first contact. You can’t punch and stab people over name calling.

Young white girl with photos of her guts hanging out. Let’s see how it works out for him. :mjlol:

Makes no difference to me. Its just a couple less dangerous cacs out on the streets (or rivers) :mjlol:

:manny:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
So dude just carries a fukking knife when he goes for a swim? Wtf.

The teenagers acted like complete a$$holed but male Karen should had just minded his own business.