Self defense or murder? Cac stabs multiple teens

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had that shank out for forever before he started putting in work. Those kids needed better spatial awareness. I noticed it immediately the first time I watched the video without even knowing what was going on...for a good 30 secs I was thinking in my head "er....you kids do realise he's pulled out a shank right?....you don't see the shank in his hand no?" Guess being raised in the UK's made me too battle hardened with shank parties :pachaha:

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin

Lying to the police is what got him. Goofy, just proves he acted more so out of panic rather then self defense.

The fuming from the right wing cacs on twitter will be delicious :dead:

Edit:

This mf pulled the knife before he was even touched...oh yeah cook this fukking guy

Last edited:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Damn the stabbing,

Why is one black man hanging around 15 white people? :francis:
That was the most disturbing part of the video.
Token ass negro screaming like a bytch…dumb ass cac bleeding out in the water :francis:
That’s why I never trust any black person who’s comfortable being the token. They are usually massive buffons/c00ns.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they charged him as an accessory to murder in some way for instigating.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
That was the most disturbing part of the video.

That’s why I never trust any black person who’s comfortable being the token. They are usually massive buffons/c00ns.

Wouldn’t be surprised if they charged him as an accessory to murder in some way for instigating.

Yeah ain't never trusting no token black dude. :mjlol:

I work around white folks and only do just enough to show my face when it comes to outings.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The top count he was convicted of carries up to 40 years in prison and the others are punishable by up to 7½ years, plus five years on each count for using a dangerous weapon. However, Anderson noted his sentence is “strictly up to the judge’s discretion,” as Wisconsin law doesn’t have sentencing guidelines.

:damn: . I wonder how much time the judge gonna give him