Self defense or murder? Cac stabs multiple teens

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

Unsure how to feel bout this, pretty sad a teenager died

Kinda think that old dude incited it, but he might get off on self defence

Camera man was a breh too :francis:

hmm hard to say, they should've called the police if they thought he was a peeping tom, the guy claimed he was looking for a phone or whatever his friend lost and it's normal to have a knife on you when you snorkel so you won't get tangled up in shyt. He could've left, but they had him out numbered and he was in the water. idk how to call it, dude was just standing around looking foolish and kept standing around after he stabbed the person.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Now that I watched the full video the whole thing was stupid but them boys laid hands on that old CAC. Let him off and let this be a hard lesson that dead boy's friends. Sometimes you don't really want to get what you signed for.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
he didn't instigate the violence, throw the first blow or anything and he didn't have to leave. this isn't private property or trespassing situation, he is free to be there. he was surrounded and he didn't over correct the situation by stabbing endlessly once defused. the large issue might be regarding if he is allowed to have that weapon.
He literally ran up on them because they were making fun of him?… , started messing with their property and the first blow was him smacking a girl in the face. :mjlol: . That’s why they mobbed him. He then stabbed 5 people including killing a kid with a young girl holding her guts in her hands.:skip:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
You call someone a rapist or a pedophile without proof then whatever happens to you happens to you. :manny:
Ain't nothing funny about that. Now that I saw the whole video it's fukk them boys **pause**.
They should put the giggling negro on trial too.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Left their friends behind and put on their bytch voices. Yikes.

Wonder who really swung first though. That escalated out of nowhere.

Drunk cac over legal driving limit carrying a knife to confront teens.

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You call someone a rapist or a pedophile without proof then whatever happens to you happens to you. :manny:
Ain't nothing funny about that. Now that I saw the whole video it's fukk them boys **pause**.
Lucky for the Black kid he sounds like an annoying cac so the old killer didn’t know who originally called him that. He used that deceptive tactic to his advantage.

I suspect that this is now the Black kid’s theme music , friend.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sad but it’s self defense they were pushing old dude all in the water

make it a point to teach both of my sons to NEVER put hands on someone else unless you defending yourself. mufukkaz are crazy and you don't know if they are strapped or in this case, a Rambo Knife and shyt.