Self defense or murder? Cac stabs multiple teens

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lying to the police is what got him. Goofy, just proves he acted more so out of panic rather then self defense.

The fuming from the right wing cacs on twitter will be delicious :dead:

Edit:

This mf pulled the knife before he was even touched...oh yeah cook this fukking guy

Mate...I've already said it in this thread. He had it out for forever before he started cheffing people up. Everyone in that video was misreading his cues. When they were all goading him, poking him and pushing him and he had this :unimpressed::shaq: look on his face, they thought they were sonning him and claiming a social victory, when in reality he'd already snapped and was just building up the courage in his head to throw the first stab. I've seen that face many times.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yeah dude went Michael Myers on a bunch of kids and would’ve mass murdered a bunch of them if not for modern medicine.

Being picked on doesn’t give you a reason to start disemboweling folks.
I think the first stab was arguably justified, but the way he just started walking around stabbing people afterwards wasn't. Someone was yelling at the teens to leave him alone and he just walked up and stabbed that dude twice. Then his actions afterwards hiding the knife and all the lies he told police didn't help.