Self defense or murder? Cac stabs multiple teens

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
This is no different than Treyvon Martin and other similar events cases. You have people initiating shyt, get their ass kicked as a result, and then retaliate in the name of self-defense. :comeon:
I don’t think there’s any evidence that the old man started it. The video just cuts in after the confrontation has already begun.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
The Miu cat is going to JAIL!!! The "fear for my life" tactic will not work here, especially when you stab and kill a 17 year old white male, stabbed up a young white woman and some biracial brehs who are on video confronting you for being a pervert and asked you 20 times to leave on camera. No way he's getting a not guilty with a jury. :rudy:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
The Miu cat is going to JAIL!!! The "fear for my life" tactic will not work here, especially when you stab and kill a 17 year old white male, stabbed up a young white woman and some biracial brehs who are on video confronting you for being a pervert and asked you 20 times to leave on camera. No way he's getting a not guilty with a jury. :rudy:
The witness straight up admitted to lying about the pedo thing, breh.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
make it a point to teach both of my sons to NEVER put hands on someone else unless you defending yourself. mufukkaz are crazy and you don't know if they are strapped or in this case, a Rambo Knife and shyt.
You doing your sons a great service and hopefully saving someone’s life down the line, at the very least their own. Now imagine how few people actually get that kind of advice :wow:

People are fukking crazy out here and literally a c*nt hair away from crashing out.

Play this stupid games if you want, I’m walking away and enjoying my MFing life.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He literally ran up on them because they were making fun of him?… , started messing with their property and the first blow was him smacking a girl in the face. :mjlol: . That’s why they mobbed him. He then stabbed 5 people including killing a kid with a young girl holding her guts in her hands.:skip:
I didn't see the him make contact with the girl so I'm wrong then if he threw the first blow.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
You call someone a rapist or a pedophile without proof then whatever happens to you happens to you. :manny:
Ain't nothing funny about that. Now that I saw the whole video it's fukk them boys **pause**.
They should put the giggling negro on trial too.
In fact he goofy ass should be charged for the body.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
people be debating who is in the right after 6 wrong moves have already been made

found drama in a spot where it looks like people go to take a "day off"

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
he didn't instigate the violence, throw the first blow or anything and he didn't have to leave. this isn't private property or trespassing situation, he is free to be there. he was surrounded and he didn't over correct the situation by stabbing endlessly once defused. the large issue might be regarding if he is allowed to have that weapon.

Wisconsin is a “duty to retreat” state. Wtf do you mean “the larger issue is if he’s allowed to have that weapon”? Multiple people were stabbed and he was charged with MURDER. He doesn’t have a weapon charge. You’re quite the dumb fakkit.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The fukk, did you dumb ass nikkas watch the video?

shyt is clearly self-defense. fukk around and found dumb ass.

My nikka I was saying the same thing reading these comments.

Bunch of drunk ass teens that kept playing around and provoking someone because they outnumbered dude. They take it up a notch and that old man takes it further to defend himself.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sounds like the old dude was being a weirdo and ran up on a bunch of kids. They told him to get lost and he got belligerent so they roughed him up. He lost his cool probably drunk and stabbed multiple kids

Whenever I see a white man with a weak beard and those weird cancerous pot bellies I know to be on the look out. Always trouble.

Toss him under the jail. He will get more belligerent as he gets older and will kill some one else eventually

He literally ran up on them because they were making fun of him?… , started messing with their property and the first blow was him smacking a girl in the face. :mjlol: . That’s why they mobbed him. He then stabbed 5 people including killing a kid with a young girl holding her guts in her hands.:skip:

I pray to god you never become a lawyer. There is a video below your first post of a kid lying about the old man taking pics of girls & you’re still caping for these dumbasses :snoop: