Self defense or murder? Cac stabs multiple teens

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what did he think was going to happen after telling them he was a pedo? He was filming. He was obviously looking for some reaction to film. He should face some kind of charges for instigation. Hell, even Donald Trump was charged with instigating, and he never stormed the Capitol.
I think he would expect those fine, young caucasians to call 911 while he records, or to contact one of their lawyer or police officer parents. Surely those innocent well connected young teens with their entire lives ahead of them and productive futures currently have networks and/or resources to make sure the suspect or pedophile receives appropriate punishment and his victims receive justice.

I never heard the kid recording say to attack, or "get him" or anything that would allude to violence.

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Not a Coli lawyer by any means but old breh was surrounded by a large group in a body of water getting assaulted. Could've gone the other way and dude could've easily drowned or gotten knocked out by landing on a rock or all sorts of things. Clearly self defense. Damn shame someone had to lose their life

Daps
I think he would expect those fine, young caucasians to call 911 while he records, or to contact one of their lawyer or police officer parents. Surely those innocent well connected young teens with their entire lives ahead of them and productive futures currently have networks and/or resources to make sure the suspect or pedophile receives appropriate punishment and his victims receive justice.

I never heard the kid recording say to attack, or "get him" or anything that would allude to violence.
I’m not calling those kids innocent, and I’m not advocating for violence for the assumption he was a pedo. But he filmed to get a reaction, not wait for them to call 911.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
At first I'm like who the fukk goes swimming with a knife, but then again maybe he was fishing.

Seems he was looking for his phone and those guys started bullying. once he got pushed into the water, I'd have been afraid for my life (what if they drown me), I'm stabbing shyt.
If you go snorkling or swimming you typically keep a small knife on you in case you get tangled up in something you can cut your way loose.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes DA overcharge muthaphuckas as a way of getting them off **pause**
This was definitely not first degree murder and the DA knows it. The DA is doing the defendant a solid.
Or they'll do it to get you to plead guilty on a lesser charge.

Budda

Superstar
Daps
That water looks dirty as hell, why would anyone want to swim in that?

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
I swear "pedo" is a socially acceptable replacement for "fagot"

:unimpressed: Also fukk those kids, they would've got stabbed up.

Last edited:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a Coli lawyer by any means but old breh was surrounded by a large group in a body of water getting assaulted. Could've gone the other way and dude could've easily drowned or gotten knocked out by landing on a rock or all sorts of things. Clearly self defense. Damn shame someone had to lose their life

If it's 1 person being antagonized by a group that's automatically a life or death situation once they get physical or surround you.

I've been at clubs with my crew and had drunks try to start with us and we always cooled out it out telling them that it'll get bad for them if they try something.

Those kids should've done what they could to let that man know they weren't going to do anything and convinced him to leave. They did the opposite and the guy looked confused as to what was going on. He was on defense and they're not victims he was. If he didn't get busy all it took was one of them to punch him and he might have died.

If he was just looking for a phone they had no reason to harass him and call him a pedo which put him in even more danger.

fukk them kids :manny:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf: When Caroline Bryant died peacefully in her bed?? Fukk them crackas! :pacspit:
Don’t care about them crackas at all lol. Just smh at the black dude being out there then getting caught up on the stand. Also nobody was in the right.. People just need to learn to leave folks alone. Everybody ain’t playing out here