Self defense or murder? Cac stabs multiple teens

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
That’s murder

Old man could have easily just walk away call authorities if he had any issues but he decided to go fukk with them and snap

Life sentence

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I don't have the stomach to watch this but based on the first few seconds the old CAC seems to have been the aggressor. Who knows what happens before though. Old CAC should have done what old CACs do and that is call the police.

Edit: and of course that corny ass token nikka had to be the loudest of the bunch. In my time we didn't hang out with white boys..Y'all new nikkas really different.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I've been listening to the trial at work and there's alot more context that's not shown in the video.

It sounds like the dude was looking for a phone, the teens seen him and started making fun of him. One of the teens pulls out the camera and starts filming, that's when the video starts. There was also testimony that one of the teens deleted another video of the incident.

According to the defense, the old dude heard the teens screaming at him and saw one holding up a phone so he ran over thinking they found his phone. He lost his balance and fell into their tubes then dropped his snorkel, you can see this happening in the video.

The teens start yelling about him looking for little girls, that caused a group of adults to get involved. One of the adults was the girl yelling in the man's face and later got stabbed, Another adult was actually the first to attack, you see him slap the man, he also got stabbed.
I've been listening to it live on this channel. They have all the testimonies uploaded too.

That video is just day 1.

Prosecutions opening statements is at 50:00 and defense is at 1:44:00.

Prosecutions argument is that dude could've walked away but didn't. Defense says dudes group was behind the group of teens and they had formed a semicircle around the dude blocking him from where he needed to go.

Prosecution is leaning on the fact that the old man tried to hide the knife, changed clothes trying to avoid police, then acted like he wasn't involved when they caught him.

These three posts should be included in the OP. It clears up a lot, because from the video alone it looks like the Old guy just walks up looking for smoke. This adds a lot of context to the video.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Teens harassing and filming, that's whatever.

Once they knock him down and start putting hands on him in the water, self defense is totally justified IMO. If you get knocked out or catch a concussion in water, you could die.

Sad situation all around and totally unnecessary.

Edit: Why would you approach someone who has a knife and has just stabbed multiple people :what: he was obviously with the sh*ts

Last edited:

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From my understanding he was looking for his friend's phone when those drunk ass kids started fukking with him.

You see it on Tik Tok, YouTube, Instagram, etc, where young kids fukk with people and when the person reacts aggressively, you see all comments like "he doesn't pass the vibe check" or some shyt like that where the dude getting fukked with is supposed to just smile and shyt.

Personally I wouldn't want to get fukked with but I wouldn't stab anyone. But there are people out there who are willing to do that. Now those kids learned their lesson and hopefully will think twice about fukking with randoms and the crazy old guy possibly goes to jail. It's a win win for society.