Self defense or murder? Cac stabs multiple teens

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been listening to the trial at work and there's alot more context that's not shown in the video.

It sounds like the dude was looking for a phone, the teens seen him and started making fun of him. One of the teens pulls out the camera and starts filming, that's when the video starts. There was also testimony that one of the teens deleted another video of the incident.

According to the defense, the old dude heard the teens screaming at him and saw one holding up a phone so he ran over thinking they found his phone. He lost his balance and fell into their tubes then dropped his snorkel, you can see this happening in the video.

The teens start yelling about him looking for little girls, that caused a group of adults to get involved. One of the adults was the girl yelling in the man's face and later got stabbed, Another adult was actually the first to attack, you see him slap the man, he also got stabbed.

This reads like a comment section happening in real life with real consequences:russ:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He needs life in prison.

One of those grumpy, washed up, has beens who can't tolerate youth having fun. Looking like a fool on camera was too much for his fragile ego.
Sounds like they were fukking with him before the video

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wisconsin isn’t a stand your ground state and he could’ve left but he didn’t. It’s murder, he let his ego take over.
something being self defence doesn't dictate it be in a stand your ground state. :dahell:

it's situational and in this case he very well might get the pass.
"he could have left"

he didn't instigate the violence, throw the first blow or anything and he didn't have to leave. this isn't private property or trespassing situation, he is free to be there. he was surrounded and he didn't over correct the situation by stabbing endlessly once defused. the large issue might be regarding if he is allowed to have that weapon.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
I think he’ll get off because he got charged with first degree intentional murder, and I don’t think this fits the criteria.
Oh they trying to get a first degree murder charge? That'll never happen, this didn't look premeditated at all. Yeah this dude is walking.

DA should've tried to get him to plead on involuntary manslaughter or something.

Edit: Guilty :mjlol: I don't know SHYT

Last edited:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Oh they trying to get a first degree murder charge? That'll never happen, this didn't look premeditated at all. Yeah this dude is walking.

DA should've tried to get him to plead on involuntary manslaughter or something.

Now you know damn well the DA don't actually want to put this old cac in prison. Especially for this shyt.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana

Yea when I looked it up first degree intentional murder was the charge. In some municipalities they can convict you of a lesser charge but not a higher charge. I never looked to see how it is in Wisconsin. Thinking about it now, they probably charged him with the highest crime with the idea of getting a conviction with a lower crime like second degree or maybe manslaughter.