Self defense or murder? Cac stabs multiple teens

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminds me of a case in New York about 10+ years ago where a bunch of white kids went to black kids house. Calling him racist names. The pops came out and shot and killed one of them. They prosecuted dude. And got him on an illegal gun charge. Sent him to prison. Governor of New York (black dude) frees him after a year or so.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He needs life in prison.

One of those grumpy, washed up, has beens who can't tolerate youth having fun. Looking like a fool on camera was too much for his fragile ego.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Wisconsin isn’t a stand your ground state and he could’ve left but he didn’t. It’s murder, he let his ego take over.
I've spent a decent amount of time up in Wisconsin. I think he'll get off unless that kid's father is someone important.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Reminds me of a case in New York about 10+ years ago where a bunch of white kids went to black kids house. Calling him racist names. The pops came out and shot and killed one of them. They prosecuted dude. And got him on an illegal gun charge. Sent him to prison. Governor of New York (black dude) frees him after a year or so.

Son was the only black kid in a house party. Got accused of threatening a white girl on Twitter. Everyone starts calling him slurs.

He actually makes it home all the kids formed a lynch mob and stood outside his house. Father asks them to leave. Has the weapon for his home protection but not intimidating. Leader of lynch threatens the dude and grabs the gun. Gun goes off hits the teen. Turned out one the mob had made a fake Twitter and threatened the girl in question himself. So the whole thing was a set up. They STILL put that man in prison smh. This country is so fukked up.

My question is how you got this big ass group of crackas who hate you, call you slurs, setting you up to kill you, and you STILL go to their house by yourself? :what: Parents failed him in that regard because that is some ridiculous lack of situational awareness.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wisconsin isn’t a stand your ground state and he could’ve left but he didn’t. It’s murder, he let his ego take over.

define "could have left" because they were chasing him from multiple angles and all in his face surrounding him. They also hit him first.

Dude is a Karen for reals but they basically trapped him

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Sounds like the old dude was being a weirdo and ran up on a bunch of kids. They told him to get lost and he got belligerent so they roughed him up. He lost his cool probably drunk and stabbed multiple kids

Whenever I see a white man with a weak beard and those weird cancerous pot bellies I know to be on the look out. Always trouble.

Toss him under the jail. He will get more belligerent as he gets older and will kill some one else eventually

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
define "could have left" because they were chasing him from multiple angles and all in his face surrounding him. They also hit him first.

Dude is a Karen for reals but they basically trapped him
He ran up on them right at the beginning of the video.

He escalated a situation that didn’t need to be escalated twice and a kid died. Maybe mass murder if he had been more accurate

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
One part of me is like if you gang up on someone like that, the person is within their rights to defend themselves and you deserve all the consequences of that.

On the other hand, a lot of these white male boomers hopped up on death wish fantasies and a diet of Fox News seem really eager to take a life and that rubs me the wrong way.

Mixed feelings on this one.