Self defense or murder? Cac stabs multiple teens

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. He had multiple chances to leave, knew he was on camera and still stabbed them. They may have pushed him down and hit him, but its obvious that "disrespect" got to him and he didn't want to look like a bytch despite being outnumbered.
Nah nah nah lets keep the same energy we have whenever a black person punches someone, when black people jump someone...

"Now they gotta go to jail! If they hit their head then it's murder!"

...by that logic when they jumped on the man's neck and pulled him in the water, then punched him in the head in said water, he could've lost consciousness and drowned. Self defense....

Lord Quas

Pro
Daps
Idk, I could see this being ruled self defense. They initiated physical contact first, they shove his head in the water and hold it there for a few seconds which is assault at the very least. Then the creepy dusty dude attempts to get up (retreat) out of the water face first, and then the guy in the orange shorts pushes him again…but doesn’t see the knife at that moment and gets stabbed while doing so.

Those dumb ass kids should know if someone is weird enough to be bothering you for no reason and asking about “young girls” or whatever they say in the video, they’re not mentally stable and you should de-escalate, that mistake doesn’t deserve death though.

His face at 1:40

:demonic::damn:

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A grown ass man engaging teenagers for what appears for nothing other tham them being annoying on a public river is all i needed to see . Hang him high.

That's not what happened. Him and his wife were on a tubing trip with a group and somebody dropped their phone in the water. He volunteered to get out and look for it. That's when he encountered the teenagers who were drunk. The guy also has a heart condition and had a quadruple bypass surgery a couple years earlier. I really believe he was minding his business and just started getting fukked with by these drunk kids.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Those dumb ass kids should know if someone is weird enough to be bothering you for no reason and asking about “young girls” or whatever they say in the video, they’re not mentally stable and you should de-escalate, that mistake doesn’t deserve death though.
I don't even know if the old guy was being a creep. He claims he was looking for a phone that he dropped, one of the teens admitted the man said he was looking for a phone. Seems like none of the teens have a good reason for accusing the man of looking for little girls, there weren't even any little girls in the area at the time.

I want to know what happened before the video because if these teens just started fukking with some random old dude then attacked him, they got what they deserved. But if this old dude really went over to that group of teens being a creep, then he's guilty.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
these old nosy fakkits are pissing me off.

hopefully they electrocute his dumbass