Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
now see this is a discussion. I agree with all this esp the first half of what you said. I dont think segregation is needed to accomplish this of course (I think folks were saying physical segregation btw). However this right here...are good steps.

And to add to your outline.....Instead of segregation it should be districts are represented by their own color. in other words, cops, judges, teachers, managers, should reflect the population they're in. it only makes sense.

Yeah physical segregation isn't possible in the manner some are thinking of. Sure we can have our own communities in the same way...............actually to an extent we do. We just have to bring them up from the levels of slums and ghettos.

Your second point makes too much sense.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah physical segregation isn't possible in the manner some are thinking of. Sure we can have our own communities in the same way...............actually to an extent we do. We just have to bring them up from the levels of slums and ghettos.

Your second point makes too much sense.

I'm misunderstood if people think I'm advocating physical segregation

I'm advocating that mental segregation how other cultures in the western world do but somehow coz of the "great" presidents and the "great" integrationists like King. Whos message was manipulated. We've been accustom to think this act is unethical

while other ethnic groups practice segregation to an extent and we in the cold tryna catch hope of the loop the oppressor threw our way

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
If your mind cant draw conclusions from these points then you need to further educate yourself in your own time

I don't need to get any more specific that what you see here

I'm not trying to make you into a believer, I'm just trying to make you THINK!

You can't even explain how you're going to make these things manifest but in the same breath you want to act like you're teaching something new.:upsetfavre:

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't even explain how you're going to make these things manifest but in the same breath you want to act like you're teaching something new.:upsetfavre:

I cited 8 potential steps as part of a much larger manifesto. You chose to ignore and critique, and thats cool. You could possibly be white, I wont judge

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
Did I say we were balling or did I say Black Economics was in a better state?

I already answered your question. We didnt own any to my knowledge. But owning major industries doesn't mean you cant have economic self reliance

The thread title and the stance you have made in this thread speaks for itself. Owning major industries and controlling the social and political dynamics of the area are of the utmost importance if you hope to succeed. Owning a major industry or having a majority stake in it is very important. Blacks didn't have that during segregation and we have access to those institutions now if we choose to.

J-Nice

Supporter
Daps
I cited 8 potential steps as part of a much larger manifesto. You chose to ignore and critique, and thats cool. You could possibly be white, I wont judge

What steps were those? You have conveniently left those out during our whole exchange. If you want to count the "manifesto" as eight steps, then go ahead and be my guest. But calling me white won't stop other people from asking you the same questions to specify your points.

Maybe you need to go back and read Amos Wilson's book to brush up on your black Nationalism. This is my last reply in this thread. You can have the last word.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
while other ethnic groups practice segregation to an extent and we in the cold tryna catch hope of the loop the oppressor threw our way
what groups are those?

we're the most successful and most segregated minority group in the country. Asians aren't segregated, they chase the same dreams all americans do and are integrated in suburbs more than anyone. You have your little communities in california, but nationally...hell nah.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thread title and the stance you have made in this thread speaks for itself. Owning major industries and controlling the social and political dynamics of the area are of the utmost importance if you hope to succeed. Owning a major industry or having a majority stake in it is very important. Black didn't have that during segregation and we have access to those institutions now if we choose to.
ultimately these are the goals and targets

blacks didnt have that then (but were moving in the right direction) and blacks dont have that now (and are moving in the wrong direction)

Our past holds on the answers to the future, we can see where we went right and where we went wrong.

We have access to institutions now but dont value unity or group economics, so other races exploit our market. thats just the truth

I study history, so I'm not just talking out my ass here.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what groups are those?

we're the most successful and most segregated minority group in the country. Asians aren't segregated, they chase the same dreams all americans do and are integrated in suburbs more than anyone. You have your little communities in california, but nationally...hell nah.
you never seen the

chinese school, mandarin school, arabic school etc etc etc.

They teaching their kids their own cirriculum while we're hoping those who oppress us give our kids the tools to overcome our oppression

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
you never seen the

chinese school, mandarin school, arabic school etc etc etc.

They teaching their kids their own cirriculum while we're hoping those who oppress us give our kids the tools to overcome our oppression
No, no I haven't. Maybe this is a UK thing.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What steps were those? You have conveniently left those out during our whole exchange. If you want to count the "manifesto" as eight steps, then go ahead and be my guest. But calling me white won't stop other people from asking you the same questions to specify your points.

Maybe you need to go back and read Amos Wilson's book to brush up on your black Nationalism. This is my last reply in this thread. You can have the last word.

I cited 8 potential steps as part of a much "larger" manifesto.

you know you're scrapping the bottom of the battle when you have to result to twisting someones words to prove your point

Yes I will have the last word

knowledge of self, raising awareness, Unity, using our own media sources as an outlet. Support black businesses, educating ourselves on economics, the formation of organisations funded by US to meet our interests (which is out there)

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, no I haven't. Maybe this is a UK thing.
you think mandarin and arabic saturday/sunday schools are a UK thing lol

just google it, I can asure you a few will pop up in your local area. Everybodies moving forward apart from us, still celebrating intergration as a form of progression as a nation

:snoop:

the black community = :snooze:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And to add to your outline.....Instead of segregation it should be districts are represented by their own color. in other words, cops, judges, teachers, managers, should reflect the population they're in. it only makes sense.

You know what, that is such a good idea.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thread title and the stance you have made in this thread speaks for itself. Owning major industries and controlling the social and political dynamics of the area are of the utmost importance if you hope to succeed. Owning a major industry or having a majority stake in it is very important. Blacks didn't have that during segregation and we have access to those institutions now if we choose to.

well stated. black people can't even read, but some people in this thread think we can segregate and write a novel. we can't even add, but they want us to do division. how do we leave this society and form our own when we don't control the metrics or systems used to sustain life as we know it? white people do. the only way we have to reach forward and take hold of what they currently control is to adapt to this system and exploit it. segregation will not allow that to happen.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
you think mandarin and arabic saturday/sunday schools are a UK thing lol

just google it, I can asure you a few will pop up in your local area. Everybodies moving forward apart from us, still celebrating intergration as a form of progression as a nation

:snoop:

the black community = :snooze:
The only language schools I see are for everybody. and I know this because I attended Language Door for one class and it sucked. There were no chinese there just me and 3 cacs. Language schools are every where, but they're for americans trying to learn a new language.

Again, what minority groups are moving past black americans? which ones are segregated and not intergrated running their own show? You still havent given me any examples, because from what I know, most immigrants move here trying to live the american dream, and the most successful ones move to the burbs. I dont know any rich chinese folks living in chinatown. :wtf:

Asians and hispanics don't have no where NEAR the representation as black folks.