Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charlie-Murphy-Laughing-Chappelles-Show-Prince.gif
@ this thread.

No matter what, a weak minded nikka will always be a weak minded nikka regardless of how ya'll wanna label and theorize shyt.

Nothing is stopping you from doing what you gotta do tomorrow.:yeshrug:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Black Business won't survive with just the black dollar alone. Our biggest issue when it comes to Business is other races not wanting to spend their dollar with us.
So we say phux them and dont spend our money with them. See they needs us more than we need them. We need to recognize that.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
White Supremacy as we know it is at the beginning of the end. By 2050, white will be the minority because of their lack of replenish-able birthrates

Well then the dominant folks in America will be the Latino-Hispanic which is no better than the northern european. In fact this is the way it was supposed to be since the pope did in fact gave the US to the Spanish. White isn't going anywhere..just go watch modern family to see what these folks have planned. They are just going to merge with the Spaniards continue their racist ass Roman ideology and society. And you'll see continue to see some nikkas sprinkled in for effect. It'll be the Deutsch-Latin Alliance.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First things first, is get rid of the ignorant ass nikkas-on all levels-who control all the trends and social power in our communities. Get rid of the ignorant sports players, the dead beat dads, the thugs, the drug dealers, the bum rappers. Then build with only progressive minded people.

I already boycott professional sports. It's just outright exploitation of black men on a level approaching slavery. They mine the black community for athletes whose only value is their athletic aptitude, using them to rake in billions of dollars that are never seen by the communities from which these professional slaves are taken. I know I'm not making any observable difference by not patronizing the professional sports industry, but I know it's the right thing to do.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See they needs us more than we need them. We need to recognize that.

yeah, that aint necessarily the case my g. we definitely need them more than they need us @ present.

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I already boycott professional sports. It's just outright exploitation of black men on a level approaching slavery. They mine the black community for athletes whose only value is their athletic aptitude, using them to rake in billions of dollars that are never seen by the communities from which these professional slaves are taken. I know I'm not making any observable difference by not patronizing the professional sports industry, but I know it's the right thing to do.

those athletes are supporting their families though.Alot of black professional athletes kids will be going to college,so where is the issue?. I see your point but college athletes dont get paid at all and coaches make millions off of them that system is way worse then professional sports.Only color that matters in pro sports is GREEN.Besides OWNERSHIP we have mastered sports.We have been coaches,super bowl winning quarterbacks.Who knows where some of us would be without sports.SOME could have been dead or another statistic in prison system.How are whites mining our community,when these athletes have a CHOICE?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
those athletes are supporting their families though.Alot of black professional athletes kids will be going to college,so where is the issue?. I see your point but college athletes dont get paid at all and coaches make millions off of them that system is way worse then professional sports.Only color that matters in pro sports is GREEN.Besides OWNERSHIP we have mastered sports.We have been coaches,super bowl winning quarterbacks.Who knows where some of us would be without sports.SOME could have been dead or another statistic in prison system.How are whites mining our community,when these athletes have a CHOICE?
:usure:

I don't watch college sports, either. It lies at the heart of the very system, a farm league of fresh young bucks from which these plantation owners can pick and choose the next spectacle to include in their professional rosters. These athletes have a choice to step back and see how their athletic prowess fuels an engine of exploitation that has leeched from our community since professional sports had its color barrier broken. They make millions that are but a fraction of the actual profit that neither they nor anyone in their community will ever see. Look at the fans in the stands. Look at the pundits and journalists. Look at the owners. Almost all white. fukk that. I'm not supporting that bullshyt. The sports industry could do wonders for our community if blacks ever decided to take actual ownership of it. And that will never happen until we stand up and stop feeding the beast in its present form.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:usure:

I don't watch college sports, either. It lies at the heart of the very system, a farm league of fresh young bucks from which these plantation owners can pick and choose the next spectacle to include in their professional rosters. These athletes have a choice to step back and see how their athletic prowess fuels an engine of exploitation that has leeched from our community since professional sports had its color barrier broken. They make millions that are but a fraction of the actual profit that neither they nor anyone in their community will ever see. Look at the fans in the stands. Look at the pundits and journalists. Look at the owners. Almost all white. fukk that. I'm not supporting that bullshyt. The sports industry could do wonders for our community if blacks ever decided to take actual ownership of it. And that will never happen until we stand up and stop feeding the beast in its present form.

:lawd:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
It's safe to say this has to be one of the top two or three most idiotic threads ever made in the history of the internet.