Segragation is/was better for Blacks and Intergration was a trap

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:patrice: disagree. when we get to the faceless oligarchs of this nation, i'd be willing to bet they're overwhelmingly white and jewish.
No shyt, But they represent themselves. They are oligarchs who so happen to be white. Why are you having a hard time understanding this?

Did you think half would be black?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No shyt, But they represent themselves. They are oligarchs who so happen to be white. Why are you having a hard time understanding this?

Did you think half would be black?
so back to my question of do you believe white supremacy exist in US

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
so back to my question of do you believe white supremacy exist in US
of course. they are the majority, the majority reigns supreme. Just like if we were in Nigeria, there would be black supremacy over whatever minority group (I think its the indians) are already there. They might have 1 representative at best. I'm sure we do here in the U.S. Probably Bob Johnson or some sht.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
of course. they are the majority, the majority reigns supreme. Just like if we were in Nigeria, there would be black supremacy over whatever minority group (I think its the indians) are already there. You might have 1 representative at best.

do you believe there's an active agenda to keep the majority the african americans in a state of poverty

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
do you believe there's an active agenda to keep the majority the african americans in a state of poverty
nah. you have some racists entities out there and bigots, but I dont think the govt is out to keep folks poor, that's just dumb, having a large part of your population poor harms the country, it doesn't benefit it. having more people working and paying taxes and spending money is way better than having them milk the welfare system. All govts wish to have a healthy middle class. if everyone worked, you'd have a huge consumer base, and that's a fukking fantastic thing.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah. you have some racists entities out there and bigots, but I dont think the govt is out to keep folks poor, that's just dumb, having a large part of your population poor harms the country, it doesn't benefit it. having more people working and paying taxes and spending money is way better than having them milk the welfare system. All govts wish to have a healthy middle class. if everyone worked, you'd have a huge consumer base, and that's a fukking fantastic thing.
:ohhh: i think this is the core of our disagreement

i believe the govt is purposely killing the middle class. i definitely believe there's an agenda to keep african americans poor; and im certain the welfare state in the BC was intentional.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:ohhh: i think this is the core of our disagreement

i believe the govt is purposely killing the middle class. i definitely believe there's an agenda to keep african americans poor; and im certain the welfare state in the BC was intentional.
well if they're killing the middle class, its not exclusive to black that's for sure. white folks are losing their jobs too. but the things is, the reduction of the middle class isnt the doing of the govt, its the doing of the corporations who now run shyt.

and no govt wants a welfare state man lol. thats crazy thinking.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well if they're killing the middle class, its not exclusive to black that's for sure. white folks are losing their jobs too. but the things is, the reduction of the middle class isnt the doing of the govt, its the doing of the corporations who now run shyt.

who controls the gov, bruv? is it not directly related to corporate interest? yeah, the white middle class is slowly getting that work as well, but nothing compared to the black community. the wealth disparity between the avg black family and white family is sickening.

chart-household-wealth.top.gif

i've always felt like poor blacks have been used as boogymen to keep everyone else from getting out of pocket. if you don't follow their program, you could end up in the ghetto with us nikkas, or even worse, behind bars with us nikkas. why would they extend economic equality to blacks? why would it be in their best interest to elevate the race of men they enslaved as their equall? so we can live in their neighborhoods? share the same education? maybe end up race mixing with their family? worst case scenario, we rise up and start killing them? :wtf: i'm scratching my hand trying to figure out when white folks started playing fair

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
who controls the gov, bruv? is it not directly related to corporate interest? yeah, the white middle class is slowly getting that work as well, but nothing compared to the black community. the wealth disparity between the avg black family and white family is sickening.

chart-household-wealth.top.gif

i've always felt like poor blacks have been used as boogymen to keep everyone else from getting out of pocket. if you don't follow their program, you could end up in the ghetto with us nikkas, or even worse, behind bars with us nikkas. why would they extend economic equality to blacks? why would it be in their best interest to elevate the race of men they enslaved as their equall? so we can live in their neighborhoods? share the same education? maybe end up race mixing with their family? worst case scenario, we rise up and start killing them? :wtf: i'm scratching my hand trying to figure out when white folks started playing fair
Homie I'm not sure what that chart is showing me, but I call straight up bullshyt on whatever it is, does that even look right? who the fukk can live off of 5k a year? and who the fukk is making 134k a year? Even when I try to look at this monthly it still doesn't make sense. :wtf:

and since when are blacks making less than hispanics, that chart is waaaay off. :pachaha:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
the problem with the charts is that southerners make less than the entire population, and blacks are over represented there, so when you break it down by race, we always fair about 10k less than whites and asians, but when you break it down by state, you realize we're not that far from whites. places like Mississippi where all folks are poor, but have a huge black population compared to california where most blacks eat good, but only make up 2%.

I done told you about cacs and their surveys. :usure:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Homie I'm not sure what that chart is showing me, but I call straight up bullshyt on whatever it is, does that even look right? who the fukk can live off of 5k a year? and who the fukk is making 134k a year? Even when I try to look at this monthly it still doesn't make sense. :wtf:

and since when are blacks making less than hispanics, that chart is waaaay off. :pachaha:

gr-falling-wealth-624.gif

chart-racial-wealth-gap-3.top.gif

2011-wealth-gaps-24.png

come on, bruh, the info is out there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/racial-wealth-gap
http://www.npr.org/blogs/codeswitch...hat-do-we-do-about-americas-racial-wealth-gap
http://money.cnn.com/2012/06/21/news/economy/wealth-gap-race/
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2013/02/27/racial-wealth-gap-growing/1948899/
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexberezow/2013/12/12/pregnancy-and-abortion-rates-among-teens-by-race/